lito osmena
gwen pimentel
teofisto guingona
frank drilon
ariel querobin

I guess this is my list
Ganun din , I voted for some because wala ako alam sa iba
I liked lito O's platform ng promdi
Danny Lim was endorsed by conrado de quiros, and if a communist recommends a military guy , that has to be good
Toots ople for the ofw
gwen pimental , I dont know anything about her except anak ni aquilino, ok na yun
Drilon , dating senate pres
Querobin , I've heard his son speak , mukang magaling din. Plus wala nako maisip na iba

PMMA97
05-09-2010, 07:20
Querubin was supposed to be on my list. Marines. Medal For Valor awardee kaso there is something off about him.
And I don't like his stance on firearms for civilians.

http://www.philstar.com/Article.aspx?articleId=528204&publicationSubCategoryId=200

Proposing a total nationwide gunban to solve the warlordism is just like getting a bigger hammer.

PMMA97
05-09-2010, 07:29
Lim belongs to the USMA Class of 1978.

Allegra
05-09-2010, 07:33
Querubin was supposed to be on my list. Marines. Medal For Valor awardee kaso there is something off about him.
And I don't like his stance on firearms for civilians.

http://www.philstar.com/Article.aspx?articleId=528204&publicationSubCategoryId=200

Proposing a total nationwide gunban to solve the warlordism is just like getting a bigger hammer.

parang malabo yung article on his stance sa firearms
Toatal gunban sa maguindanao or nationwide gunban?

We know matapang sya
Matalino kaya?His son was so articulate ang daming positive respones when he guested sa radio
Pag matalino kasi , pwedeng mapalinawagan

PMMA97
05-09-2010, 13:31
IMO if he believes that a total gunban will solve a problem in an area then he may apply the same logic on other areas. Buong Pilipinas has some kind of warlord in one form or another.

He is from the PMA Class of 1976. And I would assume na matalino siya.
Sayang nga lang at nakakulong kaya kokonti ang guestings sa print at broadcast media.

I found this on the web para lalo tayong malito on his stance on civilian firearms ownership.

http://www.aquilafaa.com/news.htm

randr1979
05-09-2010, 18:29
a commie nod for a mil guy sways?

MAJINKONG
05-09-2010, 20:27
vote wisely.. baka wais ang ma boto mo.

Allegra
05-09-2010, 21:48
a commie nod for a mil guy sways?

Yep
when even your ideological enemy votes for you, you must be doing something right
Convince me why not?

Black_SIR
05-09-2010, 21:48
going to vote pa mamaya. lakas ulan dito

jasonub
05-09-2010, 22:02
because he has transferred to the commies due to what happened to him hehehe

sandman_sy
05-09-2010, 22:07
I'm just going to rant.. M$%^&* F^&(er... :steamed:

I hate the palakasay system that we Filipinos are accustomed.. while countless voters have been lining up waiting for their numbers to be called, here comes some politically connection *****hole... marching in and gets right in.

Is his vote more important than ours?? or is his right to vote more valuable to comelec bakit naka.vote cya instantly??

Rant over.... i hate thos *****holes.... and the people that allows this.. i got my number 8:00 in our precinct and i was numbered 200++... they were calling number 70++ at the time, ngayon 12:00 na.. 150++ pa... COMELEC... YOUR SYSTEM SUCKSSSSSS!!!!!

MAJINKONG
05-09-2010, 22:19
YUP!!! worst election ever. HABA PILA, mabagal PA. me too kanina pa 8am sa precint, heto hinde pa rin nakakaboto. PAunahin ang mga A@#*#^E!!!!

Allegra
05-09-2010, 22:31
hehe ang puso mga fafa, they werent kidding when they said to bring sunblock
I had to line up for 2 hours under the sun before I got in
Kunyari nalang nasa beach
BFF na nga kami ng katabi ko sa pila

PMMA97
05-09-2010, 22:31
I was in line at around 0630H and casted my ballot just before noon.
Our precinct was flooded by senior citizens on the onset.

There were still about 500 voters waiting in my precinct alone when I left.

http://i43.tinypic.com/208ttfc.jpg

I understand the frustrations felt by those who have been waiting patiently and just got bypassed by "VIPs" but we must not easily give up to exercise our right to select our leaders.

edtf
05-09-2010, 23:00
Not bad in New Manila - I was able to vote in less than an hour - Yes better bring a towel, umbrella and a bottle of water

bikethief
05-09-2010, 23:09
I'm one of the lucky ones. I lined up at 11:30 and I was done at 12:15. Our precinct is just a 2 minute walk from my house and the PPCRV volunteers here are from the Youth Council of our subdivision. They encoded the paper Voters Precincts lists into 3 (personally owned) laptops to speed up the segregation process. Our village also provided enough chairs and assigned waiting areas under park trees for voters coming from neighboring communities. May nagbebenta pa ng siomai for 25php for 6 pcs.! Good Job!

Allegra
05-09-2010, 23:19
Go Gordon - Bayani!! :)

Go Shogun Rua !!

horge
05-10-2010, 01:37
I knew Lyoto would get knocked out.
I also knew Cintron would pull some sort of cowardly stunt.

In other news... my wife and I lined up for 3 and a half hours before
we got to cast our votes: it was hot and humid, and extremely crowded.

Vote buying was rampant and on blatant display, here in our part of
Quezon City: if I heard the handlers right, it was P200 per Villar vote,
and P300 for Aquino, right outside the actual voting room. Anyone selling
their vote would just hold his/her completed ballot upright, while they were
still seated, so the handler outside could see which oval had been marked,
(through the voting room's window jalousies) and the voter would get paid
immediately on exiting the room.

Hope you all get to vote today. I think the odds are good a great many will
be turned away without having been able to.

h.

edtf
05-10-2010, 01:56

h.

sad that there are people who offers and worse there are people who accepts :(

PMMA97
05-10-2010, 02:08
The Board of Election Inspectors just turned blind eyes?

Pig na pig ah!

horge
05-10-2010, 02:42
The Board of Election Inspectors just turned blind eyes?

I can only speak for our precinct, but the BEI looked like they just
wanted to get the day over with. We were there from about 8am
to shortly before noon, and we were wasted. Those lot have to
hump it 'til late tonight.

The PPCRV volunteers at our precinct were reeeeaaaaaaal friendly
with the Noynoy vote-buyers. Aquino's supposed to be way ahead
according to all these paid-for surveys, right? So, why the need to
play dirty like this? Heck, I wonder if any of the candidates played
clean...

:upeyes:

edtf
05-10-2010, 03:16
I can only speak for our precinct, but the BEI looked like they just
wanted to get the day over with. We were there from about 8am
to shortly before noon, and we were wasted. Those lot have to
hump it 'til late tonight.

The PPCRV volunteers at our precinct were reeeeaaaaaaal friendly
with the Noynoy vote-buyers. Aquino's supposed to be way ahead
according to all these paid-for surveys, right? So, why the need to
play dirty like this? Heck, I wonder if any of the candidates played
clean...

:upeyes:

I just got to talk with our driver who was waiting outside - he said there was a group of vote buyers too - 200 a vote for Villar :steamed:

horge
05-10-2010, 03:35
I just got to talk with our driver who was waiting outside - he said there was a group of vote buyers too - 200 a vote for Villar :steamed:

At least the prices are consistent. :upeyes:

Kaiser Soze
05-10-2010, 03:35
I'm one of the lucky ones. I lined up at 11:30 and I was done at 12:15. Our precinct is just a 2 minute walk from my house and the PPCRV volunteers here are from the Youth Council of our subdivision. They encoded the paper Voters Precincts lists into 3 (personally owned) laptops to speed up the segregation process. Our village also provided enough chairs and assigned waiting areas under park trees for voters coming from neighboring communities. May nagbebenta pa ng siomai for 25php for 6 pcs.! Good Job!

I drove down to Calamba and voted with the family. I was the 26th voter, and the whole process took shorter than the trip there...the only problem is that my cousin reported that the PCOS machine crapped out after the 170th vote, and the COMELEC/SMARTMATIC technician was nowhere to be found.

BTW, I read on the the news that some genius ruined a PCOS machine by inserting the ballot along with the list of candidates! If you guys were there, what would you do? I kinda feel that doing something like that makes you fair game for a kutos or two :supergrin:

PMMA97
05-10-2010, 04:28
BTW, I read on the the news that some genius ruined a PCOS machine by inserting the ballot along with the list of candidates! If you guys were there, what would you do? I kinda feel that doing something like that makes you fair game for a kutos or two :supergrin:

Kutusan, kurutin, pitikin ang tenga then charge the guy with Election Sabotage.

Hindi naman kasi pwedeng kasuhan yun ng katangahan.:supergrin:

goodtj
05-10-2010, 04:52
voted in quentin paredes hs in project 2 qc took me less than 5 min nagmukhang yagit ako dun kasi yun outfit ko pang mahabang pila dapat gawin ng comelec sa susunod lower density ng PCOS per voters

Allegra
05-10-2010, 07:58
Very idealistic talaga mga bata
Neither threats of bodily harm nor financial ruin could make my daughter vote for the people i was supporting sa local
Kainis

mtho
05-10-2010, 10:15

h.

so which ever candidate you vote for you'd get some monetary reward, so you could vote for who you want and collect the money later. bakit sa amin walang ganito? and it took me about 15min from start to finish including the chika time with some of my neighbors

saki1611
05-10-2010, 10:24
Election day is over... We just need to wait and see who'll be our next officials, national and local. Whoever they'll be, let us respect the mandate of the people. Personally, I believe, though there are some hiccups in so many election precincts, the election was fair and square. Definitely, we have so many doubts especially if our bet don't win, but the consolation is, just in case the future elected officials will not do their things and corruption is worst than the past, at least the burden is not ours because we did not vote them. Our part then is to stay good citizens of this nation, respect the authority, the law and the constitution; and let the Almighty Judge rule His verdict upon them. Whatever happens, God is still in His Throne...

horge
05-10-2010, 14:26
so which ever candidate you vote for you'd get some monetary reward, so you could vote for who you want and collect the money later. bakit sa amin walang ganito? and it took me about 15min from start to finish including the chika time with some of my neighbors

Non sequitur, sir. :)
The only vote buying I saw, and that's only within one precinct
I was able to observe, was in favor of Villar and Aquino. I didn't
see anyone buying votes for Erap, Gordon, Gibo or the others.
Glad it only took you 15 minutes.

Election day is over... We just need to wait and see who'll be our next officials, national and local. Whoever they'll be, let us respect the mandate of the people. Personally, I believe, though there are some hiccups in so many election precincts, the election was fair and square. Definitely, we have so many doubts especially if our bet don't win, but the consolation is, just in case the future elected officials will not do their things and corruption is worst than the past, at least the burden is not ours because we did not vote them. Our part then is to stay good citizens of this nation, respect the authority, the law and the constitution; and let the Almighty Judge rule His verdict upon them. Whatever happens, God is still in His Throne...

Amen to that, sir.

PMMA97
05-10-2010, 14:56
Amen as well.

Let us support the incoming leadership with open minds.

Wp.22
05-10-2010, 18:01
Good thing my wife is pregnant she did not have a hard time casting her vote at UP Campus express lane for pregnant on the other hand i had to wait for one hour to cast my vote in mandaluyong.

Allegra
05-10-2010, 18:02
Noynoy's not so bad
At least it isnt a step back
I'm hoping he surprises us all

edtf
05-10-2010, 18:13
Noynoy's not so bad
At least it isnt a step back
I'm hoping he surprises us all

yup!! but checkout the senators :(

I just wish we had better Senators

as a side note:
place our bets on who will be senate president and speaker
SP - Drilon
Speaker - Belmonte

Allegra
05-10-2010, 18:31

as a side note:
SP - Drilon
Speaker - Belmonte

try to forget for a moment that Noynoy is Ninoy and cory's son
Eh di ba pareho lang sila ng performance nila Bong and jinggoy sa senate? haha at least si bong , pogi :)
In fairness sa ejercitos , they know how to manage a town
even ER , anak ng idol ko malaki improvement nagawa sa pagsanjan
nga lang legislative ang senate

the business community seems happy w/ noynoy
yun ang importante

Kaiser Soze
05-10-2010, 19:32

as a side note:
SP - Drilon
Speaker - Belmonte

Oo nga eh. We're going to endure Tito Sotto in the Senate again? More Jinggoy? More Bong Revilla? Kala ko ba mas matalino na tayo ngayon?

As for Speaker, GMA is winning by a landslide in her congressional run in Pampanga...so ayun.:faint:

Wp.22
05-10-2010, 19:42
bong and jingoy president and vice president for 2016

binoy
05-10-2010, 19:44
I always vote late in the afternoon and had no problem with queues. Di pa masyado mainit :) The whole process took less than 15 mins.
Yung 2 kasamahan namin natusta sa initan, ayaw kasi makinig sa akin na sa hapon na bumoto hehehehehe.....

Did not see/hear any vote buying in our precinct sa celedonio elem school in paco manila.

jasonub
05-10-2010, 21:22
si noynoy waited in line. around 4 hours to vote. the others. loren erap villar binay walang pila. Deretcho sa loob.

Plus 1 for noynoy in terms of doing the right thing.

Fux all those trapos who think they are kings and break the law continously. Sa pila lang, they already break whats right. Sa tutuong buhay pa!

Sama ng mga public officials natin. tsk tsk

Wp.22
05-10-2010, 21:35
umatras na yung orange ang kulay sayang ang pera baka lagyan ng guard house ang C5 extension para kumulekta ng fee

sandman_sy
05-10-2010, 21:48
+100 for Noynoy...

I really believe in him.. hopefully he can whip the lower bodies into shape.

Yung senator natin :( damn... it makes me sad...

"Doing the right thing may be the hardest path to take" i pray Noynoy will have the courage to do what is necessary...

edtf
05-10-2010, 22:24
si noynoy waited in line. around 4 hours to vote. the others. loren erap villar binay walang pila. Deretcho sa loob.

Fux all those trapos who think they are kings and break the law continously. Sa pila lang, they already break whats right. Sa tutuong buhay pa!

this was one of the best moves he did. The Loren fiasco left a bad taste in the mouth - people were telling her to lineup - she even mocked them.

The best (amusing) si Roxas - he takes a private plane to Capiz has breakfast in his villa then rides a tricycle to the polling precinct votes take tricycle back home then leaves on his private plane

Kaiser Soze
05-10-2010, 22:26

Yup, lots of people were giving Loren the stink eye when she cut in line.

http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/entertainment/05/10/10/voters-remind-loren-follow-queue

BTW, there's a link on Youtube that shows Erap voting...he SKIPPED voting for Vice-President and went directly to the Senators!

Although technically votes are supposed to be private, he didn't use his folder to cover his ballot, and he did bring his entourage and media men, so this was expected.

http://manilainformer.com/videos/3643/erap-voting-shown-in-live-video-is-this-privacy/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JaKIF3iTqZg&feature=player_embedded

PMMA97
05-10-2010, 22:49
the business community seems happy w/ noynoy
yun ang importante

Before the results came out $1=45.80 petot.
Now that Noynoy is a clear winner naging 44 petot na lang.

Dapat pala napalitan ko agad yung nakaipit kong $30.

Clusterbomb
05-10-2010, 23:18
OK pala kung, for example, you really intend to vote for Villar and then a vote buyer offers you Php200 to vote for Villar. That's not vote buying per se, di ba? Or is it?

darth board
05-11-2010, 00:41
Oo nga eh. We're going to endure Tito Sotto in the Senate again? More Jinggoy? More Bong Revilla? Kala ko ba mas matalino na tayo ngayon?

As for Speaker, GMA is winning by a landslide in her congressional run in Pampanga...so ayun.:faint:and don't forget lito lapid, may naloloko pa pala yun. malaki na naman ang magagastos ng senate sa kanya dahil sa kapapalit ng mga silyang binutas nya. ralph recto? = evat.

edtf
05-11-2010, 01:51
2 out of 8 ako for senate - Drilon and Guingona lang.

atmarcella
05-11-2010, 01:59
bong bong marcos? dyos kopo, flips have such short term memory, sad really.

why do they keep letting that old man melo read the results, nakaka awa, he can barely see, plus ang bagal nya, gimme a break, give it to a younger guy with younger eyes, kakainis ba. ang bagal.

this is what happens when you are too intelligent for your own good.

juan: erap diba convicted criminal ka? diba bawal tumakbo ang convict?

erap: pardoned ako.

juan: diba ang terms ng pardon mo is you dont run again? w/c means u violated your pardon w/c means convict kana ulit?

genius lawyers step in and confuse everyone and erap runs again. haaaaaaay, and after what he did still too many monkeys vote for him. why cant they just eat there bananas. well come to think of it he ate many of villars vote so villar shud be fuming mad with him. not me hehe.

imo, this automated thing is a step in the right direction, many flaws but experience is the best teacher. next time out they shud hav more machines and more back up machines and more technicians.

:wavey:

atmarcella
05-11-2010, 02:00
sana maka pasok si hontiveros para sa RH bill.

darwin25
05-11-2010, 02:05
BWAHAHAHA. Sawi ang mga pangarap ni Korina.

Kaiser Soze
05-11-2010, 04:13
and don't forget lito lapid, may naloloko pa pala yun.

Oo nga pala, how could I forget about Leon Guerrero?!?! :tongueout:

Dito pa lang challenge na kay Noy, he has a very suspect Senate. Jinggoy, Bong Revilla, Lito Lapid, et al...a real lineup of geniuses right there.

edtf
05-11-2010, 04:22
Oo nga pala, how could I forget about Leon Guerrero?!?! :tongueout:

Dito pa lang challenge na kay Noy, he has a very suspect Senate. Jinggoy, Bong Revilla, Lito Lapid, et al...a real lineup of geniuses right there.

hey I resent that!!! I voted for those guys!!!! - - - ok ok ok I kid :supergrin:

but you have to give it to lito lapid who can shoot 2 guys with 1 round left and a bolo :rofl:

Kaiser Soze
05-11-2010, 04:23
sana maka pasok si hontiveros para sa RH bill.

i agree. I think that the RH bill is an important step in the right direction. I have always supported her stances (RH Bill, supporting the Sumilao Farmers etc) and she has conducted herself as a politician with wit, grace, and intelligence.

It also doesn't help that I think she's hot. :tongueout: (hmmmm, buti na lang hindi tumitingin sa BOG ang fiancee ko, hahahaha)

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_m8tWHw-4DvA/S6uwomORYCI/AAAAAAAAAFE/ZQsk76PVWbk/s1600/risa.jpg

Allegra
05-11-2010, 05:30
Had a friend who used to work for Bongbong sa congress
Seems to be a very decent guy

sandman_sy
05-11-2010, 05:43
i agree. I think that the RH bill is an important step in the right direction. I have always supported her stances (RH Bill, supporting the Sumilao Farmers etc) and she has conducted herself as a politician with wit, grace, and intelligence.

It also doesn't help that I think she's hot. :tongueout: (hmmmm, buti na lang hindi tumitingin sa BOG ang fiancee ko, hahahaha)

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_m8tWHw-4DvA/S6uwomORYCI/AAAAAAAAAFE/ZQsk76PVWbk/s1600/risa.jpg

Our future FIRST LADY :P
http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/3263/allure2.jpg

jasonub
05-11-2010, 06:56
if he does get married. maybe at 60 daw :)

Allegra
05-11-2010, 08:23
anong partylist pala binoto nyo?
Wala akong kilala , so I voted Ang Ladlad heehee

horge
05-11-2010, 14:10

:laughabove:

9MX
05-11-2010, 14:24
bong and jingoy president and vice president for 2016

yaiks:shocked:

PMMA97
05-11-2010, 14:38

Seafarers had 3 different party list groups.
Only one had COMELEC accreditation hindi pa din sinuportahan.
Hindi magkaisa under one banner.

Mabuti pa ang mga badush United.:supergrin:

CatsMeow
05-11-2010, 18:05
I went home to the province to vote. It was awful, I came in at 8am and voted nearly 12 noon. But still, those vaunted machines are a good idea, those who did not follow the instructions were easily unmasked as their ballots came back out, to the derision of those around waiting.

Still, I can't help but have a very dim view of the whole Philippine electoral process. The automation was a very good idea, but it will not cure the rampant vote-buying and other shenanigans around; the people at large sell their votes to the highest buyer, and the powers that be gleefully accommodate them. One priest I talked to after the election lamented that all the saliva he expended at the pulpit telling the people to vote for the best candidate was all in vain.