Mothers Day [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Mothers Day

Hubadub
05-09-2010, 05:47
I`m not exactly sure that this is the correct sub-forum to post this but it sure seems like it should be.My mother passed away six years ago so I am going to wish all of you a very happy Mothers Day in her honor.I hope that your special day is filled with joy.

P.S. And it don`t matter if your "kid' has two legs or four. [my wife told me to add that.]

BuckyP
05-09-2010, 06:05
I'll second the happy mother's day wishes. I have quite the day ahead of me, I'm truly blessed with 6 "mom's"!! :wow:

ExxoticOne
05-09-2010, 10:11
I`m not exactly sure that this is the correct sub-forum to post this but it sure seems like it should be.My mother passed away six years ago so I am going to wish all of you a very happy Mothers Day in her honor.I hope that your special day is filled with joy.

P.S. And it don`t matter if your "kid' has two legs or four. [my wife told me to add that.]

How nice of you! My mom passed away three years ago and I woke up pretty blue this morning...then I called my godmother and told her I was going to buy her a house...she went :dancingbanana::wiggle:.

Now, I feel MUCH better.