I just ran across a new to me ammo supplier called
"Precision Delta" and they seem like an all right company
to supply range type ammo. I say that as they
only had one weight... 180 grains for 10mm ammo
which is a solid jacketed bullet. There is talk about
beginning to supply some hollow points down
the road. That said they load 40SW with a few
different bullets so there might not be much
holding them back from more 10mm offerings.

http://www.precisiondelta.com/index.php

or Google em and see what you think

21 shooter
05-10-2010, 19:46
I have been using their 148 gr. HBWC for some time for .38 Spl. Makes for a very accurate load.

Dave T
05-11-2010, 08:45
I just ran across a new to me ammo supplier called
"Precision Delta" and they seem like an all right company
to supply range type ammo. I say that as they
only had one weights... 180 grains for 10mm ammo
which is a solid jacketed bullet. There is talk about
beginning to supply some hollow points down
the road. That said they load 40SW with about
5 or 6 different bullets so there might not be much
holding them back from more 10mm offerings.

http://www.precisiondelta.com/index.php
Google em and see what you think

They don't list velocities so is it real 10mm or just long 40 S&W? Also, it would be nice if you could turn off the damn music.

Dave

21 shooter
05-11-2010, 12:49
You can turn off the music. It is in the lower right hand corner of the screen. Just recently found it myself. It would be interesting to know the velocity of the 10mm ammo.

cowboywannabe
05-11-2010, 13:11
just because they play it on a country station dont make it country music.....same applies to 10mm ammo.....show me some independently verified velocities of 10mm ammo in the 10mm spectrum.

hill billy
05-12-2010, 15:21
Their ammo is slow but I have been using their bullets for some time in my 10mm loads. They're cheap, that's for sure. They seem to do just fine in my guns and I haven't had a complaint about my reloads from my customers yet.

cowboywannabe
05-12-2010, 15:47
ok, i get it its good for target practice....

but lately ive been considering (vaguely so far) trading my G20 and G29 for a G21 and G30. the reason is that all of the "big players" in the 10mm arena only make watered down stuff, a few of the boutique companies make mid powered stuff, the only two left are DT whos velocities at sea level are just hot .40cal loads and BB that only makes heavy hunting loads at an even heavier price......

i see no reason to have a big gun shooting .40cal powered stuff when the same gun can shoot .45acp stuff just as well.

i wish Reeds ammo got their stuff together and or DT posted velocities from the mile high zone and the sea level zone so folks knew what they were actually getting, MG bullets aside.....

hill billy
05-12-2010, 15:49
ok, i get it its good for target practice....

but lately ive been considering (vaguely so far) trading my G20 and G29 for a G21 and G30. the reason is that all of the "big players" in the 10mm arena only make watered down stuff, a few of the boutique companies make mid powered stuff, the only two left are DT whos velocities at sea level are just hot .40cal loads and BB that only makes heavy hunting loads at an even heavier price......

i see no reason to have a big gun shooting .40cal powered stuff when the same gun can shoot .45acp stuff just as well.

i wish Reeds ammo got their stuff together and or DT posted velocities from the mile high zone and the sea level zone so folks knew what they were actually getting, MG bullets aside.....

I sell hot 10mm, have plenty in stock and am fully insured. Don't sell your 10mm's. They are so much better than the .45's(I have those too) I like to think I also don't charge out the nose, I am much cheaper than DT. I can't give you mile high velocities but I can give you 4700 ft velocities.

zeke66
05-12-2010, 15:54
I sell hot 10mm, have plenty in stock and am fully insured. Don't sell your 10mm's. They are so much better than the .45's(I have those too) I like to think I also don't charge out the nose, I am much cheaper than DT. I can't give you mile high velocities but I can give you 4700 ft velocities.
Whatcha got? Website?

hill billy
05-12-2010, 15:56
I don't have a website as I am still fairly small volume. PM me if you are interested, I am sure BGH would get cranky if we discussed specifics in the forum.

21 shooter
05-12-2010, 19:00
PM sent