Information on upcoming Emerson knife show [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Information on upcoming Emerson knife show

xsiv4s
05-12-2010, 14:36
The Emerson Virtual Knife Show.

On Monday May 17th, 2010 we will be hosting the first ever Emerson Virtual online knife show.
We know that many of you never have the opportunity to attend a Custom Knife Show and participate in the Emerson Custom knife Lottery. And we know that many of our valued Customers live around the world and can not come to the U.S. just to buy a knife, as badly as they want one.
So, to give you all the opportunity to have a chance to own a genuine Handmade Ernest Emerson Custom knife, we are putting on an online knife show auction to give everyone an opportunity to own one. This auction show will feature many unique one of kind customs, some very first editions, some brand new models and some “ old school “ retros that I know you’re going to love.
Please go to our web site www.emersonknives.com for full information regarding the events and all the details necessary to participate in this first and very special opportunity. I know you’ll enjoy it even if you aren’t a collector. Maybe you’ll become one.

My Best Regards

Ernest R. Emerson