What weight spring are you running in your longslide? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : What weight spring are you running in your longslide?

lunker
05-14-2010, 11:44
I had bought a 22lb Wolff spring for my Glock 20. Now that I am getting the solid top longslide, I know that the extra weight of the slide will force me to go with a lighter weight spring. What are people here running in theirs? I am considering going with the stock 17lb spring.

Dave T
05-14-2010, 13:25
l have a 20# spring in my G20T because I couldn't find a 19#.

Dave

Meathead9
05-14-2010, 16:00
I bought the Extra Power Recoil Calibration Kit from Wolff, that came with 17, 19, 20 & 22lb springs. I plan on using all kinds of different loads, so I should have everything covered. My factory recoil setup cycled mild to medium loads perfectly with my G20L (w/cut-out), but had issues with the hotter stuff. I haven't gotten a chance to experiment with the Wolff SS guiderod & springs yet.

lunker
05-15-2010, 19:39
I bought the Extra Power Recoil Calibration Kit from Wolff, that came with 17, 19, 20 & 22lb springs. I plan on using all kinds of different loads, so I should have everything covered. My factory recoil setup cycled mild to medium loads perfectly with my G20L (w/cut-out), but had issues with the hotter stuff. I haven't gotten a chance to experiment with the Wolff SS guiderod & springs yet.

Excellent idea. Thanks.