Mag Lulupa ( warning - seryosong usapan, mala bibliya ) [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Mag Lulupa ( warning - seryosong usapan, mala bibliya )

Allegra
05-16-2010, 21:42
Mga Fafa,
Let's say , may nag offer sayo ng lupa
How do you know tama ang inaalok na presyo sayo?

Black_SIR
05-16-2010, 22:27
check mo market value ZONAL area bro.. kung magkano na per square meter..

edtf
05-16-2010, 22:33
the simplest but hardest - go around the area and check what is the going rate for the property. You can go to the BIR website to check out the zonal value for tax purposes too

mtho
05-16-2010, 23:49
or try to get a bank loan to buy the property and see how much value they would give for it.

astig007
05-16-2010, 23:51
zonal value. but sometimes that could inflate due to foreseeable development in the area.

edtf
05-17-2010, 00:01
or try to get a bank loan to buy the property and see how much value they would give for it.

mahal na solution yan - you have to pay their loan fees before they do an assessment and banks usually under value property too.

mtho
05-17-2010, 00:05
i think they have make an assesment first before you pay, they have to assest if it is safe for them to lend you money to buy that property, if the property is worth buying and if the titles are accurate and clean

Clusterbomb
05-17-2010, 00:31

@allegra

Yeah, mathematically, pwede yung suggestion ni mtho. Banks will first have the land appraised and then reduce the value by a certain percentage- usually 60% to get the indicative loan amount.

Using the loan amount they would quote to you, just divide it by 0.60 to get an idea of how much they appraised the land.

Allegra
05-17-2010, 05:25
Salamat mga braders
I was hoping may professional appraiser dito , baka gusto explain how they assess a certain property hehe
Ok din suggestion ni mytho if you dont want to pay for professional fees
Market value kasi can be way off the mark sa zonal value lalo sa inflated prices dito sa calabarzon

The trick is pano mo alam yan ang tamang market value at hindi artificial yung value
By artificial, I mean peke! Pinapataas lang ng mga landowners sa lugar
For example , here in our town
The prices per sq.m. is a whopping 20t per sq. m. Ang mahal!
If you build an apartment , ang baba naman ng rent kasi puro lang parlor at eatery businesses dito
So ang mahal ng lupa , pero ang tagal bumalik ng investment
But no ones selling below 20t kahit tawaran

so alin ang value susundin mo? yung presyo ng mga sellers or presyo based sa return ng investment?
syempre , kung alin mababa
How do you determine how low it should be?
Remeber, no one is selling below this artificial value

sandman_sy
05-17-2010, 08:11
Zonal Value seems to be inaccurate in our place ... so word of mouth.. if you have friends in the area. I'd rather hear from them than the BIR. Land transactions is tricky bro, check mo before buying sa City Hall.. yung land registration place. The lot that we recently had interested had a case in court.. whew.. good thing naka.tatak sa Title copy sa City hall.. kalimotan ko ang term. :P

Allegra
05-17-2010, 09:45
Zonal Value seems to be inaccurate in our place ... so word of mouth.. if you have friends in the area. I'd rather hear from them than the BIR. Land transactions is tricky bro, check mo before buying sa City Hall.. yung land registration place. The lot that we recently had interested had a case in court.. whew.. good thing naka.tatak sa Title copy sa City hall.. kalimotan ko ang term. :P

encumbrance?

Zonal value cant be inaccurate pards, the BIR says so :)
Yung market value ang mahirap estimate
It would really depend on how much a buyer is willing to pay for a certain property
That's where you lose money :)

As a rule , i never buy a property at market value unless I'll be the end user meaning jan ko lalagay bahay ko.
Kung pwede 50% lang ng market value or up to 80% kung talagang maganda
The problem is , puro over valued mga lote ngayon dito samin
Problema , sa bilis ng develpment dito , alin ba talaga ang over valued?

Wala bang professional appraiser sa BOgs?
Palitan ko ng shooting instruction hehe

Allegra
05-17-2010, 09:47
1. The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

mtho
05-17-2010, 12:21
check mo mabuti yung title bago mo bilhin, kami muntik na maloko, me lote dito malapit sa amin binebenta ng ahente ganda ng price and he seem to have all the papers, nagkataon lang na kilala ng nanay ko yung pangalan na nakalagay sa titulo at tinawagan nya yung kamaganak para tumawad, dun lang namin nalaman na hindi pala nya binebenta yung lote at balak nya i donate para maging home for the aged, buti nalang hindi kami ng down payment sa ahente dahil bigla din sya nawala.

men16x
05-17-2010, 23:48

ANNOTATION bro. Liens, encumbrances or even restrictions are inscripted on the TCT (transfer certificate of title) and CCT (condominium certficate of title) if duly registered at Registry of Deeds (RD).

Allegra
05-18-2010, 22:32
check mo mabuti yung title bago mo bilhin, kami muntik na maloko, me lote dito malapit sa amin binebenta ng ahente ganda ng price and he seem to have all the papers, nagkataon lang na kilala ng nanay ko yung pangalan na nakalagay sa titulo at tinawagan nya yung kamaganak para tumawad, dun lang namin nalaman na hindi pala nya binebenta yung lote at balak nya i donate para maging home for the aged, buti nalang hindi kami ng down payment sa ahente dahil bigla din sya nawala.

One of my clients lawyers nagcheck sa register of deeds , titingnan yung origin ng title from the 1900s pa, to be sure di peke
And have the surveyor check the boundaries
Nasa real estate na yata pinaka marami balasubas, palibasa laway lang puhunan

Natatwa ako sa highway sa lipa city
15years aho it was being offered 2oooper sq.m
I told the agent who the #$%^ would pay that much for a bukid
Apparently , madami haha

Allegra
05-19-2010, 10:16
Dapat nga siguro we base the price/market value sa income na pwede makuha sa property
o maybe the price your willing to pay during a finacial crisis