Civil Liberties [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Civil Liberties

SCmasterblaster
05-18-2010, 08:33
Mine have been violated BIG TIME here in Lebanon, NH, where the Lebanon District Court ruled that I am a deadly threat to my ex-lady friend because I asked her to stay out of my home town of 15 years and to stay in hers some 30 miles south east of here. Why? Because the gold-digger's presence in my church of 15 years caused me to ge into a very deep depression that leaded to fainting while riding a high-speed bicycle and nearly getting killed in accident. Having her in view in my home town may bring of the crippling depression again. Now I know that you GT macho men can brush off woman after woman, but not me. This woman was my first in 20 years (!) and she turned out to be a serial gold-digger, going through 2 or 3 guys per year since 1990, and even though she is a proclaimed "Christian" in a church for born-again believers, she was wearing an IUD in 2006. Now why would a Christian single woman be wearing an IUD, when being a Christian means that one does not go around committing fornication?

I am trying to get this whole "family matter" overturned soon.

In the mean, all of my firearms are in police custody and my sport of over 40 years is on hold for at least a year!

And no, I never threatened her in the least ever.

TBO
05-18-2010, 08:53
Mine have been violated BIG TIME here in Lebanon, NH, where the Lebanon District Court ruled that I am a deadly threat to my ex-lady friend because I asked her to stay out of my home town of 15 years and to stay in hers some 30 miles south east of here. Why? Because the gold-digger's presence in my church of 15 years caused me to ge into a very deep depression that leaded to fainting while riding a high-speed bicycle and nearly getting killed in accident. Having her in view in my home town may bring of the crippling depression again. Now I know that you GT macho men can brush off woman after woman, but not me. This woman was my first in 20 years (!) and she turned out to be a serial gold-digger, going through 2 or 3 guys per year since 1990, and even though she is a proclaimed "Christian" in a church for born-again believers, she was wearing an IUD in 2006. Now why would a Christian single woman be wearing an IUD, when being a Christian means that one does not go around committing fornication?

I am trying to get this whole "family matter" overturned soon.

In the mean, all of my firearms are in police custody and my sport of over 40 years is on hold for at least a year!

And no, I never threatened her in the least ever.
Best of luck.

SCmasterblaster
05-18-2010, 09:01
very much

Cochese
05-18-2010, 13:14
:faint:

Brucev
05-18-2010, 14:01
deleted.

mitchshrader
05-18-2010, 15:38
I think your issues are self inflicted.

Get some counseling, and don't expect to find it on the net.

David Armstrong
05-19-2010, 12:57
Mine have been violated BIG TIME here in Lebanon, NH, where the Lebanon District Court ruled that I am a deadly threat to my ex-lady friend because I asked her to stay out of my home town of 15 years and to stay in hers some 30 miles south east of here.
I'd bet there is a lot more to that story, as I really doubt a judge would do that based on that.

wolfman97
05-22-2010, 09:59
Well, if you get such bad depression after seeing an old flame (however many you may have had) that you actually faint and fall off your bike then you have some problems that would probably be best addressed with medical attention.

Depression is normal after a breakup. Depression so bad that you faint, etc., is another matter.

As for your guns, I agree with others that the story is a bit light for persuading a judge to take someone's guns. Maybe you had a bad judge, but my first guess is that something was left out of the story.

TBO
02-06-2012, 08:24
How'd it turn out?

TBO
07-08-2012, 12:24
Any update?

SgtScott31
07-12-2012, 22:21
From that post I'd probably take them too.