How does the joke go that ends... [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : How does the joke go that ends...

Steve Koski
12-18-2002, 20:00
"...rectum, darned near killed him."

The body of the joke eludes me. Thanks for the help.

Koski

12-18-2002, 20:16
something like "Mommy, Mommy, I just saw a car hit a dog right on its a**. Rectum, Johnny, its rectum." Rectum, dang near killed him!

Steve

Steve Koski
12-18-2002, 20:48
Thanks man. I can sleep now.

prpbmw
12-19-2002, 04:04
The way I heard it (back during the Viet Nam War.

Student to teacher = My bother is back from the war, he got shot in the ass.

Don't say ass, say rectum......

MacPelto
12-19-2002, 07:02
I thought that "rectum, damn near killed him" was the whole of the joke, properly recited anytime anybody said "rectum"!

alellis
12-19-2002, 10:27
The class teacher asked little Johnny what he did during the Hallow 'een holidays.
Johnny says "Me an Ted stuck a banger up the cats ass miss. Man you should have seen him go"

Teacher said "Rectum! Johnny."

To which Johnny replied those immortal words.

al

Jon509
12-19-2002, 14:38
Little Johnmy was in school and the teacher gave them an assignment one Friday to observe something in nature over the weekend and they had to rell about it the following Monday in class. The weekend passed and they were back in school. The teacher said I gave you all an assignment over the weekend and now I want to hear what you saw. Janie you go first. She said that she saw 2 deer running through a field. She said good and continued around the room until she got to Little Johnny. The teacher said, now Johnny tell the class what you saw and try to keep it 'clean'. He said he saw 2 dogs running through a field and one of them stopped and the one in the back ran up the other one's *****. The teacher said rectum Johnny rectum. He said rectum h#11, d@** near killed um.

a9mmfan
12-22-2002, 08:50
Old cowboy has the Vet out to check his sick horse. The horse doctor leaves him a bottle of pills with instructions to place 1 pill in the horses rectum each evening. The cowboy comes out that evening and walks several times around the horse studying it intently. He finally stops by the horses head and says, " Horse, I am going to walk around you one more time, and if I don't find no rectum, I'm gonna shove this pill up your *****.

Agent Smith
12-31-2002, 01:11
alellis, you avatar is amazing! ;P

alellis
12-31-2002, 03:29
alellis, you avatar is amazing!

Thanks Agent Smith.

I put a lot of work into "acquiring it". Nice to know it is appreciated.

al

01-08-2003, 22:26
Originally posted by alellis
Thanks Agent Smith.

I put a lot of work into "acquiring it". Nice to know it is appreciated.

al

Your avitar is quite "moving!"

Originalsin
01-09-2003, 00:05
There's one similar that's been bugging me. The joke ends "That's funny, it didn't do that last night!" I think these words may have been spoken by a newlywed bride, but I'm not sure. Anyone?

Blast
01-09-2003, 03:20
Yeah, gotta agree; alellis's avatar is quite mesmerizing. Couldn't it be larger al?

alellis
01-09-2003, 06:37
Yeah, gotta agree; alellis's avatar is quite mesmerizing. Couldn't it be larger al?

It was larger when I got it but had to trim it down before GT would accept it.

al