A note of thanks... [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : A note of thanks...

OldArcher
05-21-2010, 22:07
Hi J.R.,

Just an "Atta Boy" and a Big "Bravo Zulu" to the great staff at Lone Wolf Distributing. Outstanding service, great advice, and an absolutely superb staff make shopping through LWD a true joy...

Received my order just a few days after I made it, and the parts exceeded my expectations. Personally, I wasn't sure if my G21 and G30 could be improved... Luckily, friends that use your products were adamant as to your service and quality. They were right...

You are the first company that has actually delivered on providing parts that truly are drop-in, and better, than original, factory parts... You all are truly awesome...

Sometime in the not too distant future, I'll get some of those plugs that others have talked to me about... Seems like they're a good idea. Keeping dust, dirt, and grit out of a weapon's innards seems like a great concept...

Looking forward to the G30 stainless steel recoil guide/spring unit, when it comes in. The unit for the G21 is unbelievably good. So too, are the magazine adapters from G21 to G30. Nice, really, really, nice... Now, I won't have to buy any more G30 10rd magazines... Commonality of parts, I like that...

Take care, folks of LWD, and may you all always be well, safe, happy, and forever, free...

OldArcher, your customer for life, out...

JR
05-21-2010, 22:15
I will pass this message along to all my crew, I am sure they will appreciate hearing of a job well done. Thanks for giving us a shot at your business.