BLADE Show Preview [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : BLADE Show Preview

Ernest Emerson
05-25-2010, 10:59
Dear Members,

For a preview of the knives I will be bringing to the Atlanta BLADE Show 2010 please go to http://www.emersonknives.com/ekBladeShowPreview.php. This is the first time that I have ever had knives done in advance of the show so we’ve taken the opportunity to photograph them so you can see what you might be getting at the show, or what you’ll be missing if you’re not there.

I am introducing several new custom knives (new as customs) at the show. Included in this batch will be custom Gentleman Jims, Gypsy Jacks, Roadhouse, Falkons, CQC-22’s, CQC-45’s, and many “standard” Custom Emersons. This is going to be a great show and I’m sure in this mix there is something to please just about anyone.

The lottery has become a historic event in the world of knife collecting and we are going to have some more live music, some classic refreshments along with some other special things at the event. The Emerson lottery is a must see event for anyone who is traveling to the show.

I will also be giving a seminar on surviving deadly combat at the show. If you are there, I expect you in attendance.

See you at the BLADE Show.

My Best Regards,

Ernest Emerson