Kudos.............. [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Kudos..............

F_G
05-27-2010, 08:02
........to GTer frankr.

I just purchased a 930SPX, he had a lot of helpful tips and information. My particular shotgun was shipped with the wrong mag spring, he had the proper replacement and offered to send it to me. He absolutely refused any reimbursement and sent it on his dime. Just wanted people to know he is a stand up guy and I only hope I can return the favor one day.

Thanks Frank.

frankr
05-27-2010, 12:58
........to GTer frankr.

I just purchased a 930SPX, he had a lot of helpful tips and information. My particular shotgun was shipped with the wrong mag spring, he had the proper replacement and offered to send it to me. He absolutely refused any reimbursement and sent it on his dime. Just wanted people to know he is a stand up guy and I only hope I can return the favor one day.

Thanks Frank.

Your Welcome. I just did not want you to make the same mistakes I made. The spring was free from Mossberg, I had them send me a spring when I thought I had a problem. The problem turn out to be me not being familiar with the gun. Let me know when the spring arrives and if it took care of the problem.

Take Care

mixflip
05-27-2010, 13:54
Good job Frank! We need more people like you.

Now... I need a AR15, lol.

frankr
05-27-2010, 17:06
Good job Frank! We need more people like you.

Now... I need a AR15, lol.

Ha,Ha,Ha Checks in the mail.