forgot how good this stuff is!!! [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : forgot how good this stuff is!!!

leadslinger13
05-30-2010, 15:53
i just came back from the range. Good day shooting Georgia arms canned heat, 40 s&w and 22lr from my AA conversion. went to clean my weapon and found my "smooth kote dry lube". I haven't used it in a while as i haven't Had the time to do a really good cleaning of the G20 in a while. Anyway cleaned and coated barrel ,inner slide, SS guide rod, rails etc. pretty much all metal parts. then applied a little graphite their bp 2000 powder. Man this stuff is impressive. The slide racks easier and the trigger is smooth. I am never going to use the any other type of lube if i don't have too. super product and best of all the glock likes it.

I bought the armorers kit about 1 year ago and don't see myself running out of it anytime soon. This stuff lasts a long time.

http://www.sentrysolutions.com/

Kegs
06-02-2010, 08:18
What kind of ammo were you using in the AA?

leadslinger13
06-03-2010, 04:35
I know that AA recommends Remington gold bullets and they are the best to use but hard as heck to find now. so I have been using the new winchester bulk. Closest to the specs recommended from AA. They work but no where near as reliable, a little smokey, feed well some FTF as the bullet head design is longer and loser but the price is right. They don't do any damage to the gun.

Kegs
06-04-2010, 15:28
I can't believe how well the Remington golden bullets shoot in this conversion. I swear AA "tuned" this pistol specifically for those bullets.

I just bought a box of federal #719 (high velocity target). AA suggests federal doesn't work in their guns, but this one does - though so far, I haven't got as good of a group out of them as I have the rem g.b. I also have some rem target boxes that work very well too.

One of these days I am going to borrow someone's ransom rest and see which ammo shoots the best in this gun. I have had very good groups with those three with mine (29/30 LE).