Pic request slim/slender grips on magwell [Archive] - Glock Talk


View Full Version : Pic request slim/slender grips on magwell

06-02-2010, 04:52
Does anyone have a pic of slim/slender grips on a magwell. I quess my question is do I need a speacial magwell for this? Do I need the "SMITH & ALEXANDER slimline magwell"? or is there other options? Pic would be great! thanks in advance.

06-02-2010, 06:19
Here's slim grips with a standard S&A magwell


06-02-2010, 11:31
Quack is the magwell wider then the grips? I quess what I am asking is if I get the S&A slimline magwell are they the same width as the grips like a reqular magwell would be with regular size grips?

06-02-2010, 11:39
It's a hair wider, but not much. I'll take a pic when I get back in town.