Just Too Cool!! [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Just Too Cool!!

BOGE
06-04-2010, 14:54
I saw this on the 1911 Forum & thought I´d share as the symmetry and beauty of this slab sided Fusion Commander sized 1911 is sweet. Form meets function!! :wow:

http://i368.photobucket.com/albums/oo129/Boge_1960/Slab.jpg

CMG
06-04-2010, 15:32
Different. :cool:

trickyvic
06-04-2010, 16:24
Gorgeous!

bac1023
06-04-2010, 17:00
Yeah, its different for sure.

Looks nice. I'd prefer all black for something like that. :)

Tactical black
06-04-2010, 17:00
It's very unique I don't think I will buy one anytime soon. But I bet the recoil is pretty light on it though.

glock360
06-04-2010, 20:13
It’s looks really nice but IMO the 1911 is heavy enough as it is.

The_Drizzle
06-04-2010, 21:24
In all black that would look like a Glock 1911.

Cobra64
06-04-2010, 23:05
Yeah, its different for sure.

Looks nice. I'd prefer all black for something like that. :)

Yup. :)

http://www.lesbaer.com/images/MONcom.jpg
http://www.lesbaer.com/images/Monolith.jpg

okie
06-05-2010, 00:30
Very kool for sure:thumbsup:

glock2740
06-05-2010, 00:42
Sweet. I like Fusion alot.

Rinspeed
06-05-2010, 04:35
Sweet. I like Fusion alot.

Much better choices with proven QC.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y29/Rinspeed/9mmbarrelstamping.jpg

BOGE
06-05-2010, 15:19
Much better choices with proven QC.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y29/Rinspeed/9mmbarrelstamping.jpg

Photo doesn´t show up.

I know Fusion had some ¨birthing¨ pains initially but does anyone know if they have improved?

Rinspeed
06-05-2010, 20:32
Photo doesn´t show up.

Really? It shows for me in my post and in your quote. :dunno:

CMG
06-05-2010, 21:50
They'll probably get alot better once BS sells the company... just like DW.

:cool:

BOGE
06-06-2010, 01:53
They'll probably get alot better once BS sells the company... just like DW.

:cool:

Care to expand on this? :headscratch:

CMG
06-06-2010, 05:07
Care to expand on this? :headscratch:

Only to say, it's simply my opinion, born having watched the same used-car salesman when DW first started making 1911s. He didn't listen then, but always had an excuse. :upeyes:

BOGE
06-07-2010, 12:18
Only to say, it's simply my opinion, born having watched the same used-car salesman when DW first started making 1911s. He didn't listen then, but always had an excuse. :upeyes:

So let me get this straight, you think Fusion is bad? Personally, I´ve never seen one in person but I´ve never read a bad word about Bob Serva. Everyone says he´s a ¨stand up¨ guy. I did however read of a few problems when Fusion was new but they seem to rectify wrongs quickly and let´s face it, everyone makes a ¨lemon¨ now & then.

Did you have a personal bad experience with Fusion? Color me curious.

MD357
06-07-2010, 13:07
So let me get this straight, you think Fusion is bad? Personally, I´ve never seen one in person but I´ve never read a bad word about Bob Serva. Everyone says he´s a ¨stand up¨ guy. I did however read of a few problems when Fusion was new but they seem to rectify wrongs quickly and let´s face it, everyone makes a ¨lemon¨ now & then.

Well you definately haven't been reading Hail Caesar's posts.... :cool:

Rinspeed
06-07-2010, 13:20

Exactly and what was that five months ago.

Billy10mm
06-07-2010, 17:50
Exactly and what was that five months ago.

Exactly ... he still doesn't have his gun back.

I had some problems with my Fusion and although they have been worked out (by me) to the point where I carry the gun daily, I have since found a relatively small but growing group of very unsatisfied Fusion buyers.

Bob and Fusion fill a nice niche in the 1911 market - the "you tell us how you want it and we'll build it" niche - but there are definitely some improvements to be had.

BOGE
06-07-2010, 18:17

Now that you mention it I remember those. :whistling:

Rinspeed
06-07-2010, 18:20
Now that you mention it I remember those. :whistling:

You never did answer if you can see the pic I posted of HC's barrel.

HAIL CAESAR
06-08-2010, 00:08
Exactly ... he still doesn't have his gun back. No he doesn't.

I had some problems with my Fusion and although they have been worked out (by me because they couldn't) to the point where I carry the gun daily, I have since found a relatively small but frighteningly growing group of very extremely unsatisfied Fusion buyers.

Bob and Fusion fill a nice niche in the 1911 market - the "you tell us how you want it and we'll forget how you wanted it. We'll build it the way we want anyway and just ship it to you after twice to three times the promised delivery time:whistling:" niche - but there are definitely A LOT improvements to be had.

I made a few changes above in red to express my views.:rofl:

HAIL CAESAR
06-08-2010, 00:10
You never did answer if you can see the pic I posted of HC's barrel.

If you can't...I'll post more!:whistling:

CMG
06-08-2010, 03:56

BOGE,

I have no personal experience with a Fusion pistol, nor will I as long as BS is in charge. If you'd been around the 1911Forum when he had the DW name first start making 1911s, you'd probably understand.

A coworker has one of the "special" razorbacks, and it never sees the light of day, that's how bad it is. BS promised a gun built with input from those who were buying, and even though there were lots of knowledgeable folks offering good advice, BS didn't listen, and when they began to arrive and were very poorly executed, all he had was excuses.

The DW guns built after CZ-USA bought the company are the only ones I'd ever own with that marque.

HAIL CAESAR
06-08-2010, 11:57
BOGE,

I have no personal experience with a Fusion pistol, nor will I as long as BS is in charge. If you'd been around the 1911Forum when he had the DW name first start making 1911s, you'd probably understand.

A coworker has one of the "special" razorbacks, and it never sees the light of day, that's how bad it is. BS promised a gun built with input from those who were buying, and even though there were lots of knowledgeable folks offering good advice, BS didn't listen, and when they began to arrive and were very poorly executed, all he had was excuses.

The DW guns built after CZ-USA bought the company are the only ones I'd ever own with that marque.

Humm....sounds very familiar.