Class for new Iowa "shall issue" CCW (w/UT also) [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Class for new Iowa "shall issue" CCW (w/UT also)

phorvick
06-06-2010, 05:40
On June 11, in the Quad Cities area (actaully in LeClaire, IA, at the Holiday Inn Express), I will be presenting two sessions (1:15 and an encore at 5:45) that meet the requirements of the new Iowa law and also for Utah.

Now that the Iowa DPS has issued its FAQ sheet on the new law and clarified for certain that no range time is required, then this class is 100% guaranteed to qualify as acceptable under the new law. Doing a class now will allow you to be first in line in January to get the new permit. I am certain that there will be several similar classes from many good folks before 1-1-11, and I encourage you to attend one of them...mine or another. ...they are fun...informative....and make a great statement that we are indeed ready and interested in engaging our rights.

At this class in the Quad Cities area (remember, in LeClaire), there are two sessions. One at 1:15pm and a second at 5:45pm. Pre-registration (so I am sure to bring enough materials) is requested. And...pre-registration is just an e-mail saying "I'll be there!"

Thanks...
Paul Horvick

paul@shootingsafely.com