Georgia arms shipping fast [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Georgia arms shipping fast

peapadamoose
06-07-2010, 13:10
About a month ago I emailed Kathy over @ Georgia arms to inquire about 180gr 10mm and she said that there was a wait. Saturday I was bored and figured I would try to order some and let the wait begin. To my surprise I got an email today confirming shipment and a scheduled delivery date of Wed. 6/9. I'm going to order some more right away, I figure get them while I can. Although it's not the max power round for my g-29 my past experiences with georgia arms ammo have been very good so until I start reloading this winter I will stick with a company that has been pretty reliable thus far. Just figure I would give anyone a heads up who is looking for some ammo.:wavey:

cowboywannabe
06-08-2010, 07:55
im glad i can target stuff off the shelf here instead of having to mail order it like that. RGB 180gr. FMJ and CCI 200gr. FMJ (aluminum case) are found here at sporting good, pawn shop, and hardware stores.

however to get real 10mm powered loadings i do have to mail order from either BB or DT, the only two so far that actually have 10mm powered rounds.

Sheepdog Scout
06-08-2010, 17:18
I ordered some ammo from them Friday.

It came today.

glock 27
06-09-2010, 16:25
I ordered from them almost 4 weeks ago, no response. You guys are lucky!

glocknick
06-09-2010, 20:05
i ordered from georgia arms about a year ago and i had to wait about 6 weeks for my order to come in. it looks like they are starting to get caught up on there orders.

Bohlander
06-09-2010, 22:06
I ordered 500 rounds last Thursday and I got it today on the west coast.

Sheepdog Scout
06-10-2010, 01:48
I ordered from them almost 4 weeks ago, no response. You guys are lucky!

It probably depends on what you ordered. I ordered something that was instock.

527varmint
06-10-2010, 07:51
I got the 40 conversion barrel. It is nice to not have to stock up. I just pick up a couple boxes at walmart when i'm there. Its only a little cheaper to order 40 in bulk from Georgia Arms. 10mm is nowhere to be found around here. That was I can spend the money for stocking up on double tap. Just 6 more months till mail order is illegal in CA.

Sheepdog Scout
06-10-2010, 16:48
I got the 40 conversion barrel. It is nice to not have to stock up. I just pick up a couple boxes at walmart when i'm there. Its only a little cheaper to order 40 in bulk from Georgia Arms. 10mm is nowhere to be found around here. That was I can spend the money for stocking up on double tap. Just 6 more months till mail order is illegal in CA.

Cali is making mail order ammo illegal? That sucks.

527varmint
06-11-2010, 07:58
Yes, no more mail order ammo it passed last year. Also you have to be finger printed to buy any kind of handgun ammo and all ammo has to be locked up behind the counter.

Right now there is a bill that is about to pass that bans open carry of UNLOADED handguns. Currently its legal to open carry unloaded unless there are specific city or county laws against it.

I'm moving out of this hell hole asap. Oregon is a big better but the hippies will ruin that state soon too then i'll have to go to montana.