Ameriglo Question... [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Ameriglo Question...

ELPALMER27
06-07-2010, 21:19
I was reading a thread on a forum somewhere mabey here, not to sure, that the Ameriglo Pro Operators shoot point of aim. Does this person mean that the front sight covers the target like the xs sights do? Or do the use the top of the sights? I've been back and fourth and i think these would be a nice setup for my G27 but I would like the front dot to cover the dot. Alot of you seem to really like them so Id like to think that they couldn't be a wrong choice even if they didnt have that poa/poi.

DannyR
06-08-2010, 05:45
When shooting at an "X", the top of my front Ameriglo touches the bottom of the "X".

ELPALMER27
06-08-2010, 10:06
darn thats not what im looking for. i'd really like the dot to cover that x. if your shooting say in low light and all you can really see is your dots wouldnt they have to be positioned really low? im confused as to how this would work... i guess my real problem is i dont know what to call what im looking for but mabey someone here will understand and can help... aside wouldnt you just need a taller front sight to move that poa?

ELPALMER27
06-08-2010, 11:08
Okay for those of you that might be looking for what i am in sights (apparently not many of you) but anyways if you have a glock 26 or 27 or a glock that uses the same sights in the ameriglo catolog (pro operators) and you would like the point of aim to be where you cover the x on your target with the front sight dot. then you need to use the set for the bigger glocks i.e. if you have a 27 like i do you need to buy the set for the 21.
evidently its alot easier to just call the company with your questions than it is to search online. Thanks again for everyones help though. Much appreciated.

--luis.