Emerson Training at Crucible [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Emerson Training at Crucible

Ernest Emerson
06-09-2010, 15:04
Dear Members,

We just returned from the BLADE Show in Atlanta. What a show! Anyway, one of the most asked questions was, "When are you going to do a training class on the east coast?"

Well, I just got off the phone with my friend Kelly McCann and he has offered me the opportunity to use the Crucible facility as a training site. It is located in Fredericksburg, Virginia. Now, I want you to know that Crucible does not open its doors to the civilian market, but he's willing to do it for me, and therefore you, if you choose to attend.

We have picked a time frame, not specific yet, as the 2nd, 3rd, or 4th weekend in October, 2010.

This is a rare and unique opportunity on a whole bunch of levels. If you are interested please e-mail me as I would need to start working on the logistics. The class subject will structure around edged weapons and hand-to-hand combat, with possible POST certification.

I will post all the details concerning this course as they are determined.

This is basically the, "Are you interested?" first step in putting this together.

My Best Regards,

Ernest R. Emerson

P.S. We're also working on a folding fighter designed by Kelly McCann called the "Canis". Wait till you see it. More later.