laid off [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : laid off

Bado
06-10-2010, 16:51
Anyone hiring Windows System Admins in VA at this time?

The Expert
06-11-2010, 13:29
I don't know what the job situation is like in VA at this time (it's a fallout zone here in MI) but you might want to consider an "alternative" income stream.

Building websites around niche subjects has worked well for me. I should be clearing about 5 figures per month about this time next year as my main site grows.

You can learn a lot about that type of thing at WarriorForum.com which is my main source of info for this type of thing.

The great thing about it is that when you stop working, the checks still come in. That doesn't happen with a traditional j-o-b.

Just something to think about.

Green_Manelishi
06-11-2010, 15:27
I don't know what the job situation is like in VA at this time (it's a fallout zone here in MI) but you might want to consider an "alternative" income stream.

Building websites around niche subjects has worked well for me. I should be clearing about 5 figures per month about this time next year as my main site grows.

You can learn a lot about that type of thing at WarriorForum.com which is my main source of info for this type of thing.

The great thing about it is that when you stop working, the checks still come in. That doesn't happen with a traditional j-o-b.

Just something to think about.

Care to provide links to a couple of your niche-subject-websites?