Gun Season Bloopers...(the first few days of freedom) [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Gun Season Bloopers...(the first few days of freedom)

sandman_sy
06-12-2010, 08:04
We had this talk about how we're going to spend the first day of gun freedom :) go to the range, burn some ammo, smell the sweet smell of gunpowder, and try out all the new stuff.

Store stuff made me praning... and late.. so i just grabbed my trusty 10.5" and head on out. When i got to the range, i was so excited to do a full auto because the day before gunban was the day that i devirginized this unit. and never got to fire it till thur :)

held my breath.. cameras ready.... BANG.... hhhmm... racked the slide... Bang.... nothing again.. took a look at the ammo, super light strike. hhmm.... first thought was "GUN BAN BROKE MY BABY!!!" took a look.. nothing wrong... a friend took a look at the trigger section.. wala naman daw. so duda na ako na lower yung problem. So went back to the store coz i had a ****load of crap to do, but the thought never left me, my baby has a problem...

fast forward kanina... i was cleaning my competition unit... i said to myself.. mukhang old yung BCG ko ah... then a thought rang in my mind.. this is my full auto BCG... problem solved. Na.swap pala sa semi auto bcg ko when i did my inventory of things.. hahahah.. oh man... so went to our 2nd meet... BRAKAKAKAKAKAKAKKT!!!! yehhhaaaaa :) love it :) Share ko lang. till now, i still have a smile on my face. sarap mag.full auto.

saki1611
06-12-2010, 08:39
oh, how i miss my SBR!:crying:

ans3288
06-13-2010, 21:04
was waiting for oca R. to come to angeles at sabay daw kami punta rosales, pangasinan to join a match, after loading his gear onto my car, i asked him if he forgot to bring anything, and only to realize i was the one who forgot to bring my RIG!!!! wahahahaha, buti na lang we havnt left angeles yet and had to swing by the house to get it! :)

CatsMeow
06-14-2010, 05:01
Oh, how was I to know Armscor is closed on Mondays? A long and nerve-grating drive all for nothing. Anyway there's Saturday...

As an aside, no PTTs for rifles yet, so I can't bring my toy home...

sgerry
06-14-2010, 07:53
Dude, WHAT?

My PC needs a tagalog translator to understand most of your post.......!

Srsly, Good on ya! Shoot awaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

Allegra
06-14-2010, 09:47
Hannibal - ilan dala nyong bala?
Face - 30
Murdoch - 100 na reject
BA - wag na pumutok, mag inom nalang tayo

Hannibal - I love it when a plan comes together

CatsMeow
06-20-2010, 18:41
Finally re-acquainted with my little AR last Saturday. The last 20 rounds were on auto = bup-bup-bup, bup-bup-bup, surprisingly controllable, no I didn't "Jojo" it.

The blooper was when I stripped it for cleaning, when reassembling I forgot to put in the firing pin, no wonder the click when I pulled the trigger sounded funny... Must be the heat, the excitement, or both.