STI Apeiro [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : STI Apeiro

check 6
06-13-2010, 04:12
Anyone know anything about the STI Apeiro in 9MM ? Thinking about one to shoot stock auto. My understanding is it will use the same mags. as my Steelmaster

and while I have your attention comments on the Bullsye pistol boxes. Looks like an alum. recreation of the old Pachmyer boxes.

bac1023
06-13-2010, 05:26
Anyone know anything about the STI Apeiro in 9MM ? Thinking about one to shoot stock auto. My understanding is it will use the same mags. as my Steelmaster

and while I have your attention comments on the Bullsye pistol boxes. Looks like an alum. recreation of the old Pachmyer boxes.

I believe that's one of STI's new guns. I remember seeing it one the website and it looked nice. I imagine it would take the same mags.

Quack
06-13-2010, 06:58
Yes it will take the same mags as the Steelmaster.

check 6
06-13-2010, 08:44
Another choice within the STI double stack (2011) family could be the Tactical 5. Not real fond of rails on a 1911 style gun but other than that nice gun once the Dawson Precision hi vis front sight is added.

Quack
06-13-2010, 08:47
the Apiero has a Schueman Island barrel, which reduces the slide mass.

The Edge would be closer to the Apiero than the Tactical.

Shooter32
06-13-2010, 17:49
The Apeiro is one sweet gun !! When i picked up my Trojan friday they had one in stock so i got to handle it and drool on it of course !! It is on my want list for sure !! :rock:

check 6
06-15-2010, 03:48
Went with the Eagle 5.0 in 9MM ( so my wife will be comfortable shooting it also) and added the Dawson Precision fiber optic front sight and a mag well. Should get it in several weeks. This forum is costing me money.

Chonny
06-15-2010, 20:45
The Apeiro is one sweet gun !! When i picked up my Trojan friday they had one in stock so i got to handle it and drool on it of course !! It is on my want list for sure !! :rock:

I was going to buy one in addition to a VIP but I got ahead of myself and couldnt pony up the cash for both, so I just got the VIP. Im on the list for the next Apiero.