PROUD: my brother is a 21Bravo currently at Ft Leo-wood [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : PROUD: my brother is a 21Bravo currently at Ft Leo-wood

Rocknropes
06-14-2010, 21:02
The day my brother decided he was going to serve was when I started to look at him slightly different. It was a beginning. He's kind of always been "lost" but after seeing the change he's been going through at basic, he sounds like a completely new MAN. There is a tone of confidence in his voice that I've never heard before. I just want to share how proud I am of him.

21B Combat Engineer!

bennwj
07-03-2010, 05:52
The day my brother decided he was going to serve was when I started to look at him slightly different. It was a beginning. He's kind of always been "lost" but after seeing the change he's been going through at basic, he sounds like a completely new MAN. There is a tone of confidence in his voice that I've never heard before. I just want to share how proud I am of him.

21B Combat Engineer!

Fantastic. I am a Sergeant Major here at Fort Leonard Wood.

The young people we have serving today are absolutely fantastic.

EOD3
07-04-2010, 02:14
Ah yes, I remember it well. Bright sunny days, clear as a bell, with the exception of that knee deep layer of fog so thick you can't see your boots. A wonderful time was had by one and all. :cool:

Glock 21 Dan
07-19-2010, 19:18
[QUOTE=bennwj;15576012]Fantastic. I am a Sergeant Major here at Fort Leonard Wood.

I went through Combat Engineers AIT Oct. - Dec. 1967. Bet Ft. Leonardwood has changed a lot.