Savage 10FP scope mount [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Savage 10FP scope mount

patman
06-23-2010, 21:34
So I bought a Savage 10FP 308 and I need a scope mount.I am interested in a Leupold one piece but I am having trouble finding the one I need.It is the 20" barreled Choate folding stock model.It is a short action.Does any body know where I can get the part number that I need?I can't seem to find a catalog any where on the internet.I'm trying to have it up and running to go shoot it this weekend.Any help will be appreciated.

pokey074
06-24-2010, 07:02
Looking at their 2010 catalog (http://www2.leupold.com/resources/downloads/2010_Tactical_catalog.pdf) it looks like part #55724. That would be a matte finish standard 1-piece mount for a right-handed Savage model 10 with the round rear receiver. Personally, I prefer a one-piece Picatinny rail (Badger Ordnance) but YMMV.

patman
06-27-2010, 22:36
I finally found a mount in town and put my Bushnell on my rifle.I got out to the range on Friday and Saturday.I have to experiment with ammo to tighten up my groups,but my rifle seems to be pretty accurate.The mount seems to be rock solid.Should work just fine.:cool: