Pic request!!! Novak Fiber Optic????? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Pic request!!! Novak Fiber Optic?????

CombatArmsUSAF
06-25-2010, 16:13
Anybody have pics of the Novak Fiber Optic Sights???

It'd be truly appreciated if you could post them.

Thanks in advance!

RayB
06-26-2010, 16:34
I know you're looking for owner input, but since nobody has answered yet, and you've got me curious now, here are two links...

http://www.novaksights.com/genuine%20novak%20sights/glock.htm

http://www.novaksights.com/genuine%20novak%20sights/glock.htm#ADJUSTABLE

--Ray

CombatArmsUSAF
06-27-2010, 14:01
Thanks Ray, I'm going to ordering some novak sights this week, I'll post picks when I get them installed.

RayB
06-27-2010, 17:40
Thanks Ray, I'm going to ordering some novak sights this week, I'll post picks when I get them installed.

Great! Love to see them! :thumbsup:

Sights are as personal as underwear, and I know Novak's been a veteran, trusted brand, favored by 1911 owners for many years... ;)

I've got a Dawson Precision set on my G17, which is my primary target gun. Its got a FO Front with a plain black Adj Rear sight. I love them! That front FO really pops in that black rear sight notch! And I can vouch that serrations reduce glare! They would not be appropriate for a carry gun, though--too tall, with too many sharp edges to hook onto!

I'm going on 55, and fiber optics do wonders for me! :freak:

I know that young, sharp, uncorrected eyes, work fastest with well designed black irons, but those years are behind me... :fred:

I'll look forward to your pics and review! :wavey:

--Ray

CombatArmsUSAF
06-28-2010, 22:02
I am most likely going to go with their Tritium front sight. The gun they are going on is a carry gun and I was toying with the idea of FO on the front sight. When buying direct from Novak there is only a $20 difference between the two so I'm just going to go with the tritium.

When i build my race gun (G17 or G34) later on this year I'm definitely going to go with fiber optics for that front sight. Mostly because I want to try them out.

When i get them installed I'll still post pics and then when I get the race gun built I'll post pics of that also.