Glock Availability [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Glock Availability

glockowner
06-26-2010, 14:06
Will there be glock units available at this coming gun show?

De Angelo
06-26-2010, 14:58
Will there be glock units available at this coming gun show?

I guess dami nga available now mostly G17,19 Glock USA

od green
06-26-2010, 16:54
meron na ba uli distributor ang glock sa pinas?

edtf
06-27-2010, 05:19
Trust trade is still the distributor

jmg414
06-27-2010, 09:10
wait sa gunshow bro baka mag labasan ung stocks nila.

glockowner
06-27-2010, 10:02
I hope Trust trade will release the new 4th gen. Fingers crossed.

edtf
06-27-2010, 17:08
I hope Trust trade will release the new 4th gen. Fingers crossed.

from what I heard 3rd gen pa rin till end of the year and hopefully the 4th gen will be brought in by Dec or Jan next year

Poodle
07-01-2010, 22:33
Meron sa Hahn, last time I was there. 39T kaya lang US, di Austria. Alam ko di tenifer finish ang US Glocks pero check mo pa din.

Refer to http://thefiringline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=83742

royal glockster
07-03-2010, 09:48
parang sold out na naman daw yung glocks USA.

mymini40
07-03-2010, 12:23
Meron sa Hahn, last time I was there. 39T kaya lang US, di Austria. Alam ko di tenifer finish ang US Glocks pero check mo pa din.

All Glocks have Tennifer finish regardless of origin. All my Glocks here are tennifer finished.

cebupistol
07-17-2010, 21:05
DCI-Cebu is importing Glocks from the US and would probably arrive last week of July or 1st week of August the latest.

It would be models in 9x19 , .40 , .45 and ,.357sig.

For details, PM me.

Reservations is ok but we will only be getting downpayment to confirm your reservations once we get the serial numbers and assign you one. Downpayment can be in form of check payable to the gun store or thru direct deposit to the BDO bank account of DCI.

Default claiming stations would be Cebu(store) and Manila(Liaison officer) but other places can be done thru airport to airport.

Requirements needed would be the usual quick requirements stuffs(pictures and form).

Boogeyman
07-24-2010, 05:58
DCI-Cebu is importing Glocks from the US and would probably arrive last week of July or 1st week of August the latest.

For details, PM me.

Reservations is ok but we will only be getting downpayment to confirm your reservations once we get the serial numbers and assign you one. Downpayment can be in form of check payable to the gun store or thru direct deposit to the BDO bank account of DCI.

Default claiming stations would be Cebu(store) and Manila(Liaison officer) but other places can be done thru airport to airport.

Requirements needed would be the usual quick requirements stuffs(pictures and form).

sir, im interested with your glock usa.please let me know when the unit are available.my cp # is 09071461146.thanks:upeyes:

MAJINKONG
07-24-2010, 06:10

For details, PM me.

Pa PM sir how much ang G17 4th Gen. Tnx

sandman_sy
07-25-2010, 10:33

For details, PM me.

interested.. pwede pa.PM :)

cebupistol
07-25-2010, 19:51
PM already sent! :wavey:

interested.. pwede pa.PM :)

enting
07-26-2010, 07:34

I had a bad experience sa Hahn few years ago, buyers beware!

jmg414
07-26-2010, 17:36

For details, PM me.

Bro pm naman price glock 26,location in cebu and contact number im interested thanks

glock4ever!
08-03-2010, 00:14

For details, PM me.

Sir, yung .357 cal na Glock ay 3rd gen yun? Nag dedeliver ho kayo sa Davao City? Kailan darating ang Glock .357 caliber ho. Thanks.

mv1
08-28-2010, 18:43
So there is now a consistent reliable source of Glocks? I'm moving back in October and just want to know what my options are.

babyGASTON
08-30-2010, 00:42
DCI-Cebu is importing Glocks from the US and would probably arrive last week of July or 1st week of August the latest...

sir, what does DCI stands for (sorry)? where is it located at? im from cebu and i own a glock 30.

itch
08-30-2010, 03:52
to sir cebupistol,

sir any news about new glocks?

may balita na ba kung anong model yung parating?

cebupistol
08-30-2010, 07:47
Hey Guys.

Available Glock Models:

G17 9mm standard
G22 .40 standard
G23 .40 compact
G27 .40 sub compact
G30 .45 sub compact
G31 .357 sig standard
G32 .357 sig compact

Other models are still coming in as some were already sold even before it arrived.

PM me for details. thanks

Duckman1975
08-31-2010, 18:52
30 Glock 17 marine pistols are just issued to the maritime police in La Union, slides have PNP marking I think laser engraved on them...... they are few of the lucky ones..... Complete with holsters, magazine pouches and extra magazines.

glock4ever!
09-01-2010, 00:58
Hey Guys.

Available Glock Models:

G17 9mm standard
G22 .40 standard
G23 .40 compact
G27 .40 sub compact
G30 .45 sub compact
G31 .357 sig standard
G32 .357 sig compact

Other models are still coming in as some were already sold even before it arrived.

PM me for details. thanks

Sir, are these Glocks you have 3rd or 4th gen models?

Thanks.

babyGASTON
09-01-2010, 05:22
@cebupistol

sir, what does DCI stands for (sorry)? where is it located at? im from cebu and i own a glock 30.

attyjpl
09-22-2010, 00:33

For details, PM me.

@cebupistol, sent u PM. i'm interested in the G19. i'll wait for your reply. thanks! :)