Miwall ammo [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Miwall ammo

chippy
06-30-2010, 21:30
Anyone know what's up with these guys? The distributor here in our area seems to have disappeared. They offered most pistol calibers in new and re-man loadings, with top name brand components. Prices were very good, and you could even do better in bulk. They even had 10mm! Usually came to all the gun shows around here. (manufactured in Kalifornia) Just curious.

freakshow10mm
07-01-2010, 01:01
Outdoor Marksman is the Miwall online sales retail enterprise.

ETA: www.outdoormarksman.com

Merkavaboy
07-01-2010, 07:11
Miwall Corp is a staple at all the Left Coast gun shows, including two booths at the Big Reno shows at the Grand Sierra.

Like all ammo mfg'ers, they're having a hard time keeping up with the demand and the high cost of components.

Every Fathers Day Miwall has a sale at the factory in Grass Valley, CA. (which is only a short 20 min drive from where I live at). I missed it this year, but last year's event was plumb nuts!

They make good quality remfg ammo, as I've shot several thousand rounds in 9mm and 38Spl over the years. They've been supplying the local community college with ammo (for the POST certified Reserve Officer courses) for close to 30 or more years now.

chippy
07-01-2010, 08:41
I just haven't seen them around for quite awhile. Had a good relationship with the local distributor, but haven't been able to contact them for some time.