A little Help on Accessories/Benellli M4 [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : A little Help on Accessories/Benellli M4

Charon
07-01-2010, 19:04
GT braintrust:

Can you fine folks tell me some websites where I can find accessories for my new bangstick? I am looking for a collapsible stock, recoil pad for my ultra manly (and sore) shoulder, and any recommendations for red dot sight.

I am not looking for magnified optics, mainly a red dot that allows for close range rapid sight alignment.

Thanks for any and all help folks.

triggerjerk
07-01-2010, 20:30
Try asking here.
http://www.benelliusa.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17

A collapsible stock will set you back by a few hundred.
Some leaked onto the market last month for $225. Most people
pay $500+ on gunbroker.

For optics, there is a consensus that the Benelli picatinny rail is out of spec and
will wear out optics mounts. Some have claimed that the GG&G qd optics mounts
are immune to this. Supposedly an aftermarket rail/fix is coming but it has been a while . . .

I don't have an optic on mine, but if I didn't I'd get a GG&G eotech package. The aimpoints (T1, H1, M4) seem most popular on the benelli forum.

Good luck!

Charon
07-01-2010, 23:27
Try asking here.
http://www.benelliusa.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17

A collapsible stock will set you back by a few hundred.
Some leaked onto the market last month for $225. Most people
pay $500+ on gunbroker.

For optics, there is a consensus that the Benelli picatinny rail is out of spec and
will wear out optics mounts. Some have claimed that the GG&G qd optics mounts
are immune to this. Supposedly an aftermarket rail/fix is coming but it has been a while . . .

I don't have an optic on mine, but if I didn't I'd get a GG&G eotech package. The aimpoints (T1, H1, M4) seem most popular on the benelli forum.

Good luck!

Thank you, Sir! I went out and shot it yesterday, and LOVED the action of the gun. I actually like the ghost ring sights on mine, but am thinking about getting a Tritium insert for the sights, and maybe a mount for the surefire.

Thanks again for the help. I have Googled every term I can think of looking for a stock, and some accessories, but have not had much luck at all. I usually get some random discussion forum or links to Youtube.

I will try Gunbroker.com and see what I can come up with. I don't know if $250 collapsible stock makes that big a difference for a Home Defense weapon. Much appreciated.

Charon
07-02-2010, 00:08
****** is out of stock, but once had them for sale for $250. GunBroker has them for $425. :)

No effing way am I paying that much for a stock, unless it will give me a reach-around after a self defense situation.