I shot trap for the first time today [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : I shot trap for the first time today

sawgrass
07-06-2010, 15:51
I was terrible. I hit two birds out of maybe 40.
I couldn't stop myself from "aiming", and by that time it
would be too late.

I shot a Browning A5 12ga.,a Browning Citori 20ga., and a Remington 870
20ga. The guy who took me shooting is a foot taller than me so his guns were a little long. I have a raspberry shoulder for the effort.

I hope it's possible for a rifle-pistol shooter to learn to shoot trap.

Do any of the other women here shoot trap?
Any suggestions?

Sawgrass

zysus
07-06-2010, 19:48
Yes. (disclaimer, I'm male, but I got my S.O. to skeet shoot)
I was a trap/skeet shooter that took up Pistol/Rifle.

First... two eyes open. Second. Look at the Bird. Third: Cheek Weld.

Also, having a gun that fits you is key. I find that an elevated comb is the one thing a lot of people need.

Zonny
07-06-2010, 19:50
Trap, Skeet & Sporting Clays are my favorite!! I much prefer a moving target to a piece of paper.

I suck but it's because I don't go often enough. I've had a few lessons and know what I need to work on I just need to do it.

My 3901:

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j62/PearlMarie/IMG_0806.jpg

sawgrass
07-06-2010, 22:00
Thanks zysus. The guns today were long. Do you have an opinion on
caliber? Is there a particular brand/model with a higher comb?

Zonny, I like the idea of a moving target. It bruised my ego to be
so terrible today. I sure as heck hope getting a shorter stock helps.
What caliber is your Beretta?

The guy today who was showing me what to do suggested a
Remington 870 in 20ga. He loves them.

I like old guns, so I'm Jonesing for some type of Belgian made
Browning. In the interim I need to pick up something cheaper
to see if I get any better.

WWJGD
07-06-2010, 22:31
I've shot skeet a couple of times. The first time, I hit maybe two clays. :embarassed:

The second time, I was with a group of friends where we actually had a field to ourselves and could practice. Once I got to shoot a couple of times from the same position, I figured out how far ahead of the bird I had to aim to hit it. It was a shift for sure (I'm mainly a pistol shooter) to focus on/ahead of the target.

Anyway, give it another try. I bet it'll go better next time.

Zonny
07-06-2010, 22:48
Zonny, I like the idea of a moving target. It bruised my ego to be
so terrible today. I sure as heck hope getting a shorter stock helps.
What caliber is your Beretta?

The guy today who was showing me what to do suggested a
Remington 870 in 20ga. He loves them.

Mine is a 12 gauge. My SIL shoots a Remington in a 20 gauge. I think it's an 870. Learning to properly mount your gun will ease that bruised shoulder.

Hold your arm up in the air, move it towards your face and feel the "pocket", learn to mount it there and your pain will end.

sawgrass
07-06-2010, 23:02
I hope so. I don't want to feel like this every time.

The stock was so long on his guns that the butt kept
getting hung up in my shirt or on my boob. My arms
aren't long enough for those guns. At least I got a feeling
for kick and caliber on those models.

In all honesty my pride is more hurt than my shoulder.
Just a little red and bruised.

Zonny
07-06-2010, 23:09
I bet you would like mine. I read a lot here: http://www.shotgunworld.com/bbs/viewforum.php?f=9

Then bought my shotgun. Lots of good info.

PATRICE
07-07-2010, 04:27

sawgrass
07-07-2010, 08:32
Zonny, thanks! I read some useful information over there regarding
proper fit.

Patrice, I think you are on to something regarding caliber. It didn't feel
like the A5 was worse than the 20 gauges. The A5 is heavier so I think
it absorbs more recoil. At any rate, I didn't feel it while paying attention
to the bird.

Thanks all, I'm going on a tour of the local gunshops today. I want to hold
a few.

BobInTX
07-07-2010, 14:33
I was terrible. I hit two birds out of maybe 40.
I couldn't stop myself from "aiming", and by that time it
would be too late.

I shot a Browning A5 12ga.,a Browning Citori 20ga., and a Remington 870
20ga. The guy who took me shooting is a foot taller than me so his guns were a little long. I have a raspberry shoulder for the effort.

I hope it's possible for a rifle-pistol shooter to learn to shoot trap.

Do any of the other women here shoot trap?
Any suggestions?

Sawgrass
It's fun even when you're missing, ain't it? Imagine actually shooting a bird like that.

I hear you on the raspberry. We shot clays a couple years ago and one of them went straight up. I raised my shotgun and got it off my shoulder and onto my bicep. Bam! I had a nice bruise for a few days.

I prefer 12 gauge. I tried a 20 before and couldn't hit squat. I bet you can handle a 12. A semi-auto helps but I don't have one.

One thing to do is just practice at home raising the gun and sighting down the barrel, over and over about 20 times a day. Then you develop muscle memory and don't have to think about where it is on your shoulder. Oh, and don't wear shirts with pockets on the shooting side. I shoot left handed and always get the butt caught in the pocket if I'm not careful. I know what you're talking about. Except for the boob part. :tongueout:

It just takes practice, like everything else.

BobInTX
07-07-2010, 14:43
Trap, Skeet & Sporting Clays are my favorite!! I much prefer a moving target to a piece of paper.

I suck but it's because I don't go often enough. I've had a few lessons and know what I need to work on I just need to do it.

My 3901:

Me likey!

sawgrass
07-07-2010, 17:34
Zonny, I held a couple of 3901 Berettas. They didn't look like yours.
The stock was too long for me, and they didn't have that pretty
stock that yours has. Yours in the pic at least looks to have a raised
portion (higher comb). We went to several independant gun shops, and
mostly what I learned is how different shotguns are. Damn.

That's part of the fun of guns though, the chase!

Zonny
07-07-2010, 18:25
Here's my gun: http://www.berettausa.com/products/3901-target-rl-12/26/default.aspx

You need the "RL" (reduced length) the comb is adjustable.

sawgrass
07-07-2010, 18:51
Bob, good thing. Man boobs are not attractive.:rofl:

So far the whole experience is a little like golf.
Harder than it looks, you do need muscle memory
and getting a good shot, feels great!

Zonny, thanks. I didn't see one like that.

PATRICE
07-07-2010, 18:54

PATRICE
07-07-2010, 18:59

Zonny
07-07-2010, 19:09
Hhmmm...I have a story (not for consumption by the general public--just too bizare) about "muscle memory." It seems to be a phenomenon that's far more real than most people would readily accept.]--Patrice

Just post it in yellow :supergrin: :wavey:

sawgrass
07-07-2010, 21:14
Patrice, a friend of mine had offered us all of his shotgun reloading
equipment. I declined at the time, about three months ago.

I left him a message today. We reload most of the calibers we shoot.
Might as well check it out. We couldn't afford to shoot frequently like
we do if we didn't reload.

Several of the guns I saw today had very thick pads. The thickest were
even adjustable.

BobInTX
07-07-2010, 22:20
Bob, good thing. Man boobs are not attractive.That's why I like the wimmenz. You? :rofl:

So far the whole experience is a little like golf.
Harder than it looks, you do need muscle memory
and getting a good shot, feels great!

Zonny, thanks. I didn't see one like that.
Yeah, you're right about the golf reference. They occasionally have clay shooting tournaments here. My wife thinks it would be fun to do that, although she's never shot clays in her life. I told her it's like golf, you have to be good to do something like that or you'll embarass yourself.

Funny story. We used to get invited by one of our business associates to his huge ranch in West Texas. He has an elaborate clay shooting setup there. Another guy in our office and I were novices and my boss and a friend of his were just watching. We were really terrible. The friend said "we're in third place and we're not even shooting." :rofl:

PATRICE
07-09-2010, 03:52

Lone_Wolfe
07-09-2010, 05:08
Just post it if yellow :supergrin: :wavey:
[ COLOR=Wheat]Hhmmm....Well, that's a thought, but since I've determined that more folks here are smarter than I thought...I could post in white and almost everyone would be able to figure out how to read it...so, still too public.--Patrice :whistling:
[/COLOR]

:rofl:

Isn't that what a public forum is for? :dunno:

ETA - sawgrass, I apologize for blowing you off when you asked me about this the other day. But no, I have no experience with this. Hope you fine one that fits you well. :wavey:

sawgrass
07-09-2010, 08:07
:rofl:

Isn't that what a public forum is for? :dunno:

ETA - sawgrass, I apologize for blowing you off when you asked me about this the other day. But no, I have no experience with this. Hope you fine one that fits you well. :wavey:

No Problem friend, and I didn't take it as that. I knew it was time for you
to head to the hospital for the night. I generally bounce those type of
questions off of you first, because the advice and recommendations you
have given me, have been wonderful. (just over a week until S'es Bday,
I can't wait to see how that goes)

ETA, there is a gunshow weekend after next. One of the dealers said he has a
couple of used shotguns packed for the show. I'm waiting to look at those.

Silent_Runner
07-09-2010, 09:07

My 3901:

Zonny how tall are you? I wonder how well that gun would fit me at 5'2".

Just post it in yellow :supergrin: :wavey:
Do you mean like this?:rofl:

Hhmmm....Well, that's a thought, but since I've determined that more folks here are smarter than I thought...I could post in white and almost everyone would be able to figure out how to read it...so, still too public.--Patrice :whistling:

Oh come on and spill it. We promise not to laugh.

For at least 5 seconds.:supergrin:

BobInTX
07-09-2010, 10:31

Do you mean like this?:rofl:

Oh come on and spill it. We promise not to laugh.

For at least 5 seconds.:supergrin::popcorn: Just pretend I'm not here. I won't listen, I promise. :whistling: Read, yes. Listen, no.

That Beretta is too big for all you ladies. Zonny needs to just send that on down to me.

Lone_Wolfe
07-09-2010, 11:58
:popcorn: Just pretend I'm not here. I won't listen, I promise. :whistling: Read, yes. Listen, no.

Got enough popcorn for all of us? If not, might as well make more.... :cool:

Lone_Wolfe
07-09-2010, 13:02
No Problem friend, and I didn't take it as that. I knew it was time for you
to head to the hospital for the night. I generally bounce those type of
questions off of you first, because the advice and recommendations you
have given me, have been wonderful. (just over a week until S'es Bday,
I can't wait to see how that goes)

ETA, there is a gunshow weekend after next. One of the dealers said he has a
couple of used shotguns packed for the show. I'm waiting to look at those.

Thanks for being cool about that. I felt bad about that, like I should have atleast said it nicely.

BTW, about S's b-day present... If I was into that sort of thing I'd be J-E-A-L-O-U-S!!

sawgrass
07-09-2010, 14:01
Thanks for being cool about that. I felt bad about that, like I should have atleast said it nicely.

BTW, about S's b-day present... If I was into that sort of thing I'd be J-E-A-L-O-U-S!!

Is the green for envy?? I'm teasing you. I remembered you saying if you
ever decided to do it again that would be the one. I can't hardly wait
to give it to her! She has wanted one, for longer than I've known her.

Zonny
07-09-2010, 18:12

I'm 5'9" :whistling: But...here's the deal with that gun; it has MANY adjustments that can be made. I comes with 3 pads to adjust the LOP, you can adjust the comb & it's adjustable for cast on/off, which I don't really understand.

One of the things that I also liked, is that it only weighs 7.2 pds. It just felt good to me. Much easier for me to mount.

Lone_Wolfe
07-10-2010, 05:09
Is the green for envy?? I'm teasing you. I remembered you saying if you
ever decided to do it again that would be the one. I can't hardly wait
to give it to her! She has wanted one, for longer than I've known her.

Teasing hell, of course your were. :supergrin: Of course that green would be for envy. :rofl: :rofl:

I'd like to be a fly on the wall when she opens it.

sawgrass
07-10-2010, 07:17
Teasing hell, of course your were. :supergrin: Of course that green would be for envy. :rofl: :rofl:

I'd like to be a fly on the wall when she opens it.

Maybe she'll post a pic here somewhere. The grips are NICE!
They're the reason I bought it so early.

Silent_Runner
07-11-2010, 10:16
I'm 5'9" :whistling: But...here's the deal with that gun; it has MANY adjustments that can be made. I comes with 3 pads to adjust the LOP, you can adjust the comb & it's adjustable for cast on/off, which I don't really understand.

One of the things that I also liked, is that it only weighs 7.2 pds. It just felt good to me. Much easier for me to mount.

I doubt that could be adjusted down enough to fit me. I thought it looked a little large. It's a pretty one though.

Buki192327
07-12-2010, 16:43
I doubt that could be adjusted down enough to fit me. I thought it looked a little large. It's a pretty one though.

Beretta, has their shotguns avavilable in short stock and regular stock length.
They also have stocks, with a Monte Carlo fixed for trapshooting and adjustable combs, that can be changed for trap, skeet and sporting clays.

For trapshooting, I would not use anything but a 12 guage, if you are going to shoot competitively. I shot registered trap, for 30+ years. No consideration is given for anything smaller than a 12 guage. When you get back on the long yardage, handicap distances, you will want every bit of shot you can get into the shell.

tjpet
07-12-2010, 18:39

I bought a Beretta 3901 for my niece when they first came out about four years ago. She's 5'2", 125, medium build. The gun easily fit her after being properly adjusted. We ditched the spacers (they're made of a relatively hard material that doesn't help with recoil much) by determining what her LOP was (LOP/length of pull - distance from end of the buttstock to the first pad of the shooting finger with the gun mounted in the shooting position) and then fitting a good recoil pad to the gun for that length - in her case 13 inches. Every woman who's tried the gun since says the LOP is perfect.

The gun comes with either a 26" or 28" barrel. Try both versions as there is a balance difference for a lot of folks. My niece's is 26".

FYI - cast on/off is moving the adjustable comb on the buttstock right or left. Toward the face cast on, away from the face cast off.

sawgrass
07-14-2010, 10:04
Zonny, did you get the 26" or the 28" barrel?
I've called several MN dealers. I can't find one to hold.:crying:

SR, I think we might have a shot (ha) with this gun.
It is very adjustable. I can order it, but damn I want to
hold one first.

Zonny, what's your stock made out of?
It looks like wood in the pic.

Silent_Runner
07-16-2010, 10:36

hold one first.

Very bad pun sawgrass. I would be proud.:supergrin::wavey:

LilWolfess
07-16-2010, 13:23
I know the "stock is too long" feeling. I'm 5'2".

I will put in my vote for a Remington 870 express youth. You can easily find them both used and new for a pretty decent price. I believe mine has a 21" barrel, and it has a good balanced feel to it.

Just holding it up, it feels just a touch too long (not in the shoulder part, but like I'm reaching just a little too far for the forestock), but when I'm actually shooting at moving clays, I don't realize it at all. People have suggested that I put a longer barrel on it for "better accuracy" however I would think that a long barrel would have me struggling a little more to keep it on target, or rocking forward on my toes.

Being used, mine has some pretty good character scratches and spots on it already, so I don't feel bad about using it as my utility/play gun for whatever happens to need shooting.

If the 870 Youth isn't quite short enough for you, try the "870 Express Compact Jr." This is an inch shorter than the regular youth version, and was the one I was planning to get until my present one showed up at Christmas :)

tjpet
07-18-2010, 09:10

hold one first.

The stock's black American walnut.

Go to your club and ask about the local SCTP (scholastic trap program). I'd be willing to bet at least one of the kids would have one for you to try, at least for feel.

If you're at least semi-serious about trap I'd shy away from the 870 youth model(s). They're all 20 gauge, recoil too much, and a lot of folks have trouble reaching the forearm to function the gun properly.

Find and try a Beretta 3901 Target RL. It's specifically taylored for smaller framed/statured individuals who want to hunt/play target games. There's no other pump/auto on the market that evens come close.

sawgrass
07-18-2010, 20:11
The stock's black American walnut.

Go to your club and ask about the local SCTP (scholastic trap program). I'd be willing to bet at least one of the kids would have one for you to try, at least for feel.

If you're at least semi-serious about trap I'd shy away from the 870 youth model(s). They're all 20 gauge, recoil too much, and a lot of folks have trouble reaching the forearm to function the gun properly.

Find and try a Beretta 3901 Target RL. It's specifically taylored for smaller framed/statured individuals who want to hunt/play target games. There's no other pump/auto on the market that evens come close.

Thanks, I'll ask about that. There's a chance the local Beretta dealer might have
one at something in August. I was able to visit three more gun stores this
weekend. No luck.

The more I search and hold guns, I'm inclined to agree that this may be the one.
I haven't seen a youth model with a trap barrel on it. Also I prefer a 12ga.

MrsKitty
07-20-2010, 13:02
My husband is wanting to try trap. I know I am going to suck at it. Oh well, it'll be fun. :rofl:

sawgrass
07-20-2010, 14:09
My husband is wanting to try trap. I know I am going to suck at it. Oh well, it'll be fun. :rofl:

How tall are you? I think the secret is finding a gun that fits so
that it naturally points for you. That, and not losing the shot
trying to aim.

Let us know how it goes.:wavey:

tjpet
07-20-2010, 16:00

Every one of us that shoots trap - from the local club shooter to the pro - had to start somewhere.

Enjoy the time you spend with your husband plus, if you have a competitive spirit at all, you'll love the game no matter what level you play it at.

Good luck and have fun.

tahco gunworks
07-20-2010, 16:28

My 3901:

I just got the same exact 3901 Target RL for my 14 year old daughter to shoot skeet. It is a perfect gun for smaller sized people. She is about 5 feet tall, and hit 23 out of 25 on the first time out. Recoil is almost non existent. It's an awesome rifle, with adjustable cast, drop and comb. If anyone has a question on it, drop me a note. I can still get them pretty cheap through one of my suppliers. They are very well made, and come in either 26 or 28 inch barrels.

Buki192327
07-20-2010, 16:44

Trapshooting is very fun. :supergrin:

Normally the longer you shoot trap, the better you will get. But not everyone improves, as much as they should, for various reasons.

The better you get, the more fun it becomes. :cool:

I met fantastic people from all over the world, while I was shooting competetive trap.

sawgrass
07-20-2010, 17:00
I just got the same exact 3901 Target RL for my 14 year old daughter to shoot skeet. It is a perfect gun for smaller sized people. She is about 5 feet tall, and hit 23 out of 25 on the first time out. Recoil is almost non existent. It's an awesome rifle, with adjustable cast, drop and comb. If anyone has a question on it, drop me a note. I can still get them pretty cheap through one of my suppliers. They are very well made, and come in either 26 or 28 inch barrels.

I'm getting close to just ordering one. I sure don't seem to be finding
anything remotely close for someone short. Do you trap guys recommend
the 28" barrel? The balance comment has me wondering.
Thanks everyone for all of the good information.

tjpet
07-20-2010, 23:35
I'm getting close to just ordering one. I sure don't seem to be finding
anything remotely close for someone short. Do you trap guys recommend
the 28" barrel? The balance comment has me wondering.
Thanks everyone for all of the good information.

Conventional trap wisdom holds the longer the barrel the better: more weight out front to help you swing through the target, a longer sighting plain to see the action better.

A few folks will say they can't tell the difference between a short barrel vs. a long one. However, most experienced shooters have a preference for a specific length.

The 3901 Target RL, as noted, offers two barrel lengths. I'd say 9 out of 10 I've seen at SCTP events have been 28". Why? Because CT wisdom says longer is better. But a lot of these same kids, after trying my niece's 26" version, prefer it because it balances better between the hands of a growing pre-teen/teenager. And, a lot of parents are looking to the future when the kid grows up, especially boys, and are easily able to handle the extra weight up front. So they hedge their bet by just getting the longer barrel the first time out. An extra barrel for the 3901 was $380 or so the last time I checked. Not many families can afford to upgrade a 26" gun to 28" one.

Handle both versions. Chances are one will just "feel" right to you the minute it hits your shoulder pocket. That's your baby.

MrsKitty
07-21-2010, 12:56
How tall are you? I think the secret is finding a gun that fits so
that it naturally points for you. That, and not losing the shot
trying to aim.

Let us know how it goes.:wavey:

I'm 5'5" with long arms and big bewbies that get in the way. His old Windchester pump feels pretty good but I've not shot it. I have a full size Maverick 88 that just beats me to death. I've been playing around with putting a collapsible stock on it but we've not gotten it done yet. I feel in love with the one on a 590 a friend had...

The range the ROs suggested I go to the other side to get away from the "high powered rifle noise." I just said "nah..." and went over with the big boys. I made my first shot (followed by yelling OH ****! OW!) and everybody there came over to ask my husband what I was shooting. "Just her Mosin..." :rofl:

sawgrass
07-21-2010, 17:22
I'm 5'5" with long arms and big bewbies that get in the way. His old Windchester pump feels pretty good but I've not shot it. I have a full size Maverick 88 that just beats me to death. I've been playing around with putting a collapsible stock on it but we've not gotten it done yet. I feel in love with the one on a 590 a friend had...

The range the ROs suggested I go to the other side to get away from the "high powered rifle noise." I just said "nah..." and went over with the big boys. I made my first shot (followed by yelling OH ****! OW!) and everybody there came over to ask my husband what I was shooting. "Just her Mosin..." :rofl:

You're a little taller than several of us. That might make finding a gun
easier. The next guy who suggests a 20ga to me when I ask about the
3901 is going to get his feelings hurt. A local dealer tried to sell me
a Benelli youth model today when I asked about the Beretta.:upeyes:

If you're shooting milsurp ammo out of a Mosin, you took a thumping.
I don't think the lifespan of a Russian soldier was very long.

MrsKitty
07-23-2010, 09:54
Yeah. I'm not sure which irks me more: the car salesman who knows what I want or the guy behind the gun counter who tells me what I want.

I am having a fit for a youth model pink .22 bolt action. :supergrin:

Yeah, it was milsurp but so much fun. It'll be a few weeks before we can go back. I've had a hell of a week of infusions so I am beat and next week I'm having some tests that will take some time to get over. If he wants to go, I'll go watch but I doubt I'll feel up to trying.

Mrs.Cicero
07-23-2010, 13:50
I know the "stock is too long" feeling. I'm 5'2".

I will put in my vote for a Remington 870 express youth. You can easily find them both used and new for a pretty decent price. I believe mine has a 21" barrel, and it has a good balanced feel to it.

Just holding it up, it feels just a touch too long (not in the shoulder part, but like I'm reaching just a little too far for the forestock), but when I'm actually shooting at moving clays, I don't realize it at all. People have suggested that I put a longer barrel on it for "better accuracy" however I would think that a long barrel would have me struggling a little more to keep it on target, or rocking forward on my toes.

:)

If you feel like you are reaching with your support hand, it's not the barrel that's the problem, it's too long a stock at your shoulder. You can cut that down, or have it done. Or change to a smaller pad, if you are using one.

This is the same gun I use for nearly everything... A 20 gauge Rem 870 youth model. I just switch out barrels. 28" for trap, rifled for deer, etc. It's actually the gun I used to get my first deer, and I'll be using it again this fall. I use it for 3gun stuff, too, tho' the 20 gauge won't always take down the steel targets beyond a certain distance.

Sawgrass, if you can't find a stock with a high enough comb, you can buy those separately and attach them to the stock. If I don't use one, my right jaw is always purple at the end of a couple hours of trap shooting. Mine is leather and straps to the stock. There are others that just stick on, but I've had bad luck keeping those attached in cold weather.

The first time I went trap shooting, I missed the first 12 clays. Then one of the guys I was with thought to tell me to stop using the little ball on the end of the barrel to aim, and to just swing past the target and pull the trigger. I hit the next 19 in a row. Once you find that sweet spot past the clays, just go with it. I miss when I overthink it.

Have fun!

Mrs.Cicero

sawgrass
07-23-2010, 14:06
Thanks Mrs. Cicero,
That's something else to think about.
I held a 870 youth Remington today.
I had not considered having more than one barrel.

I have to say one of my all time Glock Talk stories is the one
where you shot a deer BEFORE church, and Mr. C was going to
drag it home so you could attend services.:rofl:

Mrs. Kitty, I don't what's going on, but I hope things turn out well
for you.

sawgrass
09-18-2010, 14:28
Well...my buddy gave me the MEC shotgun reloader yesterday, along
with shells,wads,primers and powder.

I still haven't shot the Beretta 3901 Target RL, but I just called my
local Beretta dealer and asked him to order it for me.

He said it should be here in about 4 days.:woohoo::woohoo:

Since I won't be growing any taller I'm going with the 26" barrel.
Thanks everyone for all of the help.

Zonny
09-18-2010, 14:32
Yeah!!! You're gonna love it!

sawgrass
09-18-2010, 17:23
Yeah!!! You're gonna love it!

When you take that trip this direction maybe you can bring yours too!
I'll throw a few birds for you.

I have to warn you Zonny, once you land a nice walleye or pike those
trout are going to feel like minnows!:supergrin:

Zonny
09-22-2010, 21:21
He said it should be here in about 4 days.

:popcorn:

sawgrass
09-22-2010, 21:32
:popcorn:
Not yet...:crying: