ATI top folding stock with Ghost Ring Sights? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : ATI top folding stock with Ghost Ring Sights?

glock30user
07-08-2010, 18:18
Has anyone used an ATI top folding stock with a Mossberg 590A1 (or similar type sg) with ghost ring sights. I like the stock and the fact that it can make a shotgun easier to transport but I donít know if the gap in it will fit GRS. It looks like it will but Iím just not sureÖany help or info would be much appreciated.

Ferdinandd
07-08-2010, 18:47
I tried shooting a couple different folders years ago; can't recall if that was one of them. The recoil was tough to manage due to an awkward or nonexistant cheek weld, and the smaller surface area on my shoulder bearing the recoil force. It was so bad I think I'd simply opt for the much-panned pistol grip instead of a folder.

glock30user
07-08-2010, 19:08
I use this top folder on my moss 500 w/bead sight and I like it. I feel less recoil with this than the factory stock. The butt of the top folder is much wider than the factory stock.

glock30user
07-09-2010, 18:50
Bump!

MrMurphy
07-09-2010, 21:19
Avoid ATI stocks. They are a cheap piece of junk. Not to mention any pistol grip will make removing the safety on a Mossberg remove your hand from a firing grip.

If you MUST go with a folder, Choate Machine & Tool or Butler Creek.

glock30user
07-10-2010, 13:24
Avoid ATI stocks. They are a cheap piece of junk. Not to mention any pistol grip will make removing the safety on a Mossberg remove your hand from a firing grip.

If I am anywhere I have my sg out the safety is already offÖand I would agree that ATI isnít top of the line but I have used that stock on my 500 for a while and am very happy with itÖmaybe I just donít know any better.

Glocker08
07-16-2010, 13:39

This.

ATI stocks cost less for a reason. It's because they are cheaply made pieces of garbage.