Mother trucking Benelli Barrels?!!?!?!@ARGH [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Mother trucking Benelli Barrels?!!?!?!@ARGH

ScrappyDoo
07-10-2010, 13:30
tHIS is my personal freaking hellacious problem!

I really want my Benelli Supernova Tactical Turkey to become the Tactical.

The 24" vented rib barrel with the fiber optic, I can just hold onto it in case I need it in the future. The receiver is drilled and tapped for a rail and/or Ghost Ring... and then I just need the 18.5" Barrel.

Joes Sporting Goods.us --- Benelli SNT complete Ghostringed Shotgun -$469

just the barrel I want--- JUST THE BARREL - $440.

C'mnon. Give a playa a chance!

What a bunch of bull****.

GAFinch
07-10-2010, 13:43
Yeah, Beneilli's are not very consumer friendly. Barrels, mag tubes, stocks, etc are all very expensive/hard to find.

ScrappyDoo
07-10-2010, 19:51
I'm pissed. I love the Benelli, its just useless to me with a 24" Vented Rib barrel.

I actually wanted to trade it today...Came close, they didn't have the 870 in stock I wanted.

ScrappyDoo
07-10-2010, 19:55
I wish I had the dough to just buy a parkerized badass boomstick from aippi and be done with it.

frank_drebin
07-13-2010, 18:39
Try CDNN, they may have some barrels to fit your shotgun.

mixflip
07-13-2010, 19:46
Lol, I learned about the Benelli barrels before I bought one too. I had seen a few Benelli models on shelves that weren't the SNT and I was thinking of getting one and buying an 18" barrel later and after seeing the prices I was like "WHOA!!!" I'll just wait for the exact one I want to be restocked at one of the shops I frequent. A $400 shotgun barrel is ridiculous!

That being said though, I am glad I held out for the SuperNova Tactical. I have no itches to buy any other tactical pump shotgun. Just an itch to buy a Nordic mag extension!

djegators
07-13-2010, 20:24
Try CDNN, they may have some barrels to fit your shotgun.

:rofl::rofl:

:cheers: frank!

GlockPride
07-13-2010, 20:51
:rofl::rofl:

:cheers: frank!

Wow boys now play nice. Even a playa needs an education.

byf43
07-13-2010, 20:58
tHIS is my personal freaking hellacious problem!

I really want my Benelli Supernova Tactical Turkey to become the Tactical.

The 24" vented rib barrel with the fiber optic, I can just hold onto it in case I need it in the future. The receiver is drilled and tapped for a rail and/or Ghost Ring... and then I just need the 18.5" Barrel.

Joes Sporting Goods.us --- Benelli SNT complete Ghostringed Shotgun -$469

just the barrel I want--- JUST THE BARREL - $440.

C'mnon. Give a playa a chance!

What a bunch of bull****.

I would have done my homework before I bought the Benelli.

CDNN has a special on scatterguns and M4s. You should give them a call.

glock_19guy1983
07-13-2010, 20:58
Yeah CDNN has some great deals and great customer service
Also Seriously PLAYA before you post anything check to see if its at least somewhat proper english without street slang or you will be the butt of many jokes

GAFinch
07-14-2010, 17:51
I'm pissed. I love the Benelli, its just useless to me with a 24" Vented Rib barrel.

I actually wanted to trade it today...Came close, they didn't have the 870 in stock I wanted.

You can still abuse it at an outdoor range. Choke+cheap target loads=lots of happy fun time.

IndyGunFreak
07-15-2010, 12:34
http://glocktalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1241975

:rofl: