Nighthawk Custom Heinie Tactical Carry [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Nighthawk Custom Heinie Tactical Carry

awpk03s
07-12-2010, 09:09
I found one of these beautiful 5 inch guns in hard chrome, and its en route to my FFL now.
I will post pics as well as a review when its in hand. This is supposed to be Nighthawk's flagship pistol along with their Masters edition. I think it will be a perfect compliment to the diamond black Enforcer Recon they are currently building for me.

Substance-P
07-12-2010, 09:37
I found one of these beautiful 5 inch guns in hard chrome, and its en route to my FFL now.
I will post pics as well as a review when its in hand. This is supposed to be Nighthawk's flagship pistol along with their Masters edition. I think it will be a perfect compliment to the diamond black Enforcer Recon they are currently building for me.

Congrats. I can't wait to see pics and hear a range report.

brzusa.1911
07-12-2010, 09:40
Congrats...pics...dirty please!!!

awpk03s
07-14-2010, 06:10
I picked this up last night - wow I am impressed. This is an amazing piece of weaponry. The fit, finish, feel, and look are absolutely top notch.
I shot 250 rounds and the performance was flawless, the accuracy was amazing, and every bit as good as advertised.
Sorry for the teaser post, I will get pictures up in the next day or so hopefully, along with a more detailed review of the gun - but I had to share some of my excitement here because this pistol just knocked me off my feet!

bac1023
07-14-2010, 06:19
Congrats on a top notch 1911. :cool:

:needspics:

Tactical black
07-14-2010, 07:01
Congrats but now post some pictures of that bad boy. :supergrin: