KKM barrel and Wolff springs addtion [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : KKM barrel and Wolff springs addtion

Kegs
07-17-2010, 11:43
Working up some loads and testing today. Gonna be some hot loads. I ran 6 double tap 200gr. through the KKM last night with the stock springs (Wolff heavy 21# springs came in today).

The 6 rounds loaded flawlessly, precision is "there" and point of impact has not seemed to change at all based on that small initial test @ 10 yards.

50' 25y and 50y tests coming after load development squeezes the best of the nuclear bunch out.

Looking forward to reloading my brass finally! :supergrin:

cheez
07-19-2010, 20:19
Let's see some pics of the new setup and some shots of the targets. Sounds like you are gonna have a formidable weapon there.

Kegs
07-21-2010, 12:33
Let's see some pics of the new setup and some shots of the targets. Sounds like you are gonna have a formidable weapon there.

Coming soon! I have a little construction, set-up and measurements to do, but 140 rounds are already loaded and ready to go.

I will post my experiment with all kinds of pics in a new thread here in the 10 ring.

It will mostly be about reloading with 800x, but there are a great deal of topics to cover on this upcoming thread - so I'm looking forward to contributing *au gratis* to it. :wavey: There will be plenty of pics to be shared - for sure!

cheez
07-21-2010, 19:26
Coming soon! I have a little construction, set-up and measurements to do, but 140 rounds are already loaded and ready to go.

I will post my experiment with all kinds of pics in a new thread here in the 10 ring.

It will mostly be about reloading with 800x, but there are a great deal of topics to cover on this upcoming thread - so I'm looking forward to contributing *au gratis* to it. :wavey: There will be plenty of pics to be shared - for sure!

Good deal. Can't wait. I am starving for as much 10 mm info as I can feed myself.