MFS 2000 Ammo [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : MFS 2000 Ammo

stk10767
07-17-2010, 18:48
Cabelas has this ammo on sale, $10.00/box for 9mm and $15.00/box for .45acp. Seems like a good deal, in fact the best I have seen on ammo in years. Plus they have a $5.00 shipping deal going on right now. Whaddaya think? I ordered a couple of cases.

glocknick
07-17-2010, 19:10
works good in 380.

Glocks&Ducs
07-17-2010, 19:24
There was another person complaining about it because it wouldn't fire in his Kahr 380. But even by his own words, he stated it worked fine in his other 380. I asked if he shouldn't have warned about the Kahr 380 instead of the ammo and he never replied.

I have never purchased any of this brand personally, but I have always heard good stuff about it in 9mm and 45ACP. Whether that extends to the current stuff on the market, I don't know. Let us know how it works for you. I would be willing to take a chance on it, but I am broke as a joke right now.

glocknick
07-18-2010, 07:55
There was another person complaining about it because it wouldn't fire in his Kahr 380. But even by his own words, he stated it worked fine in his other 380. I asked if he shouldn't have warned about the Kahr 380 instead of the ammo and he never replied.

I have never purchased any of this brand personally, but I have always heard good stuff about it in 9mm and 45ACP. Whether that extends to the current stuff on the market, I don't know. Let us know how it works for you. I would be willing to take a chance on it, but I am broke as a joke right now.
my mom got it for her bersa firestorm and it ran through the firestorm just as good as the remington and other major brands of ammo.