Wally World Walk [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Wally World Walk

glockvilleAZ
07-19-2010, 19:36
I posted a thread about the Wally World Walk right of passage that new CCW holders go through (which was new to me) and since learning about the famous wally walk I think we should all do the wally walk on the 29th in celebration of the new CCW law!! Ill include a map below :supergrin::wavey:

pilsbury
07-19-2010, 20:27
I carried my XD40 in Wal Mart Saturday. Not the first time, but I still like it!!!!

glockvilleAZ
07-20-2010, 12:45
When I think about it, since AZ is and an open carry state im pretty sure I've carreid openly in a walmart without noticing and no one talked to me about it :supergrin: and im sure many more people carry concealed on the daily at wally world.

sobrbiker883
08-06-2010, 23:18
I've been asked to leave the WalMart at Baseline/Stapley previously so I hardly ever go there.

Anyway, I was near broke and needed some stuff for a new job last week and stopped by. I deliberately looked (twice) at the entrances and lo and behold I could not find any "no weapons" signage anymore.

glockvilleAZ
08-10-2010, 15:01
I've been to a couple walmarts in mesa and carried openly on porpose and no one ever talked to me. I tried the same thing at az mills because I saw no sinage for no weapons but the outcome was not the same lol the rent a cops were on me real quick lol

Matthew26
08-17-2010, 20:14
I've been to a couple walmarts in mesa and carried openly on porpose and no one ever talked to me. I tried the same thing at az mills because I saw no sinage for no weapons but the outcome was not the same lol the rent a cops were on me real quick lol

All the mills malls prohibit firearms. Bastages. Even here at the Katy Mills mall. I think Simon owns them.