Gun Show at Jamile Temple [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Gun Show at Jamile Temple

Glockphobia
07-22-2010, 04:24
yep, this weekend funshow in cola. that is all:supergrin:

ranger88
07-23-2010, 08:07
I'll probably be there later on Saturday or early on Sunday. Going to try to trade or sell my Para P14.45 and my Glock 35......

We'll see what happens.

glockedandloaded
07-23-2010, 20:17
I was thinking about going as well. Have either of you ever been to a show held by SCACA before? I was wondering if there would be mostly older firearms or a good representation of modern pieces alike. Thinking about trying to trade my 2nd gen 17 for a gen 4 or RTF. Good luck to you both.

Darran

glockedandloaded
07-25-2010, 00:51
I went to the show yesterday from about 3-5pm. I don't know how good of a deal I got but I left happy, and that counts for something. I traded my 2nd Gen 17 +$175 for a RTF2 22 with what they called the law enforcement package, I believe (Trijicon night sights and 3 mags instead of 2). The only downside was the traffic heading out from Myrtle Beach, but even that was manageable. Oh and then there was the fact that the vendors I purchased the gun from didn't give me my driver's license back, and I was too enamored with my new purchase to even realize I didn't have it. :faint: I guess I'll be calling there in the morning to see if they can mail it back to me since I won't be making the 6 hour round trip out there two days in a row. Other than that I was very happy with the show, and glad I found a vendor that personally enjoys 2nd Gen Glocks and was willing to work with me.

rome2240sw
07-27-2010, 19:05
I went to the show yesterday from about 3-5pm. I don't know how good of a deal I got but I left happy, and that counts for something. I traded my 2nd Gen 17 +$175 for a RTF2 22 with what they called the law enforcement package, I believe (Trijicon night sights and 3 mags instead of 2). The only downside was the traffic heading out from Myrtle Beach, but even that was manageable. Oh and then there was the fact that the vendors I purchased the gun from didn't give me my driver's license back, and I was too enamored with my new purchase to even realize I didn't have it. :faint: I guess I'll be calling there in the morning to see if they can mail it back to me since I won't be making the 6 hour round trip out there two days in a row. Other than that I was very happy with the show, and glad I found a vendor that personally enjoys 2nd Gen Glocks and was willing to work with me.

I'm so mad at you. Your the guy who beat me to the gilled monster. HE was telling me that this is the last month that you can get one because they are going back to being LEO only guns. Went home to get my cash and glock and came back and it was sold. Overall great gun show, hated that the winchester 155gr Ranger t was going from $35 to $45. So i just got a nylon cleaning kit for the glock and some ammo from georgia arms.:crying:

rome2240sw
07-27-2010, 19:08
I love my 2nd gen G22 but that RTF2 version was the best one i ever felt in my hands. It felt beter than the couple of Gen 4 glocks i picked up. Congrats on the RTF2. Hate that you beat me to it