conversion up? [Archive] - Glock Talk


View Full Version : conversion up?

07-23-2010, 20:04
I have a glock G26. Is it possible to convert it to a G27? If so what do I need to change? Slide, barrel, extractor?

07-25-2010, 21:49
No can do with a simple barrel swap.
The good news is that YES you can. All you need to do is replace the complete upper & change out the ejector.