What do think of the first SONA? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : What do think of the first SONA?

VICARA
07-26-2010, 14:15
I accidentally stumbled on the speech late last night and surprisingly, I stayed glued on my screen for the whole duration. checkout gmanews.tv.

My first time I was able to endure a SONA delivered by a 3-week old prez, not because of the semi baritone voice but the anticipation of an exposure of alleged $%#&^@! from the previous administration and the corresponding reaction from the audience. But I feel, it’s only the tip of the iceberg…he is holding back! yet there were intermittent applause on many parts of the speech. If only they have camera zoomed the faces of the water and food people that were in the house, I saw some who were not clapping hands!. But alas, that was a revelation albeit, kaunti lang ang pinatamaan.

I will hold back my other thoughts but this will be a good discussion with buddies on the coming weekend BBQ. Mind you, some are rather passionate and wild.

So let’s hear it gentlemen.

Ps. This might be a good start for our beloved Phil. You might just have elected a President that might make a difference. May magre-resign kayang bigwigs from NFA and MWSS?

Allegra
07-26-2010, 16:31
ano ba yung truth commission? mag prosecute o fact finding lang?
They should punish the guilty

Good move on shaming the makakapal na muka in govt