Kahr .380 sight problem [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Kahr .380 sight problem

swing2hard
07-28-2010, 11:48
I have a new to me .380 with night sights & when shooting it at 15 yards everything was hitting below the black circle of my target. I did two magazines like that & had great groups but everything was low, then I rested my hands on the bench & steadied the shots & still the same result. I then rested my hands again & took aim at the top of the black circle & everything was grouping nicely in the center of the black & even a couple of bullseye's.

Is there anyway to adjust the sights, they seem off to me.

BuckeyeBlast
07-30-2010, 19:52
I have a new to me .380 with night sights & when shooting it at 15 yards everything was hitting below the black circle of my target. I did two magazines like that & had great groups but everything was low, then I rested my hands on the bench & steadied the shots & still the same result. I then rested my hands again & took aim at the top of the black circle & everything was grouping nicely in the center of the black & even a couple of bullseye's.

Is there anyway to adjust the sights, they seem off to me.

Mine does the same thing, so at least you're normal. The groups are nice and tight for a pocket gun, but they are a little low. The rear sight needs to come up (or front sight down), and I'm going to look into that whey I replace my sights w/ night sights.