Sn. Pablo, Laguna Gunsmith? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Sn. Pablo, Laguna Gunsmith?

paltik454
07-28-2010, 19:39
Anybody here from sn. Pablo laguna or knows a Gunsmith named JOVI FULLE (i hope I got it right)? I met him way back in 1999 and he is a relative of one of our gunclub members and I like his works. I know that he worked at COLT factory in the USA and he goes by the book when he builds 1911. Walang patama ng pyesa at he knows the specs. When we visited him way back then I had a chance to see his Cabinet full of gunsmithing tools and Jigs. I heard that he has a full time shop now in san pablo and I have here a pistol that needs a new barrel. Thanks for the help guys and any feedback about his works will be gladly appreciated.:supergrin:

atmarcella
07-29-2010, 02:08
sir i know him, and yes he's back in business.... dati kasi tumigil sya... manila kayo sir? pupunta pa kayo dito para lang sa gunsmith? just curious...

g17green
07-29-2010, 07:42
hi mga sir. malapit ako sa san pablo and any info about the gunsmith would be very much appreciated... thanks in advance...

paltik454
07-29-2010, 08:06
pupunta pa kayo dito para lang sa gunsmith? just curious...

Yup, I tried some of the pistols that he worked on way back in 1999 and another pistol that he did last year. They are all excellently crafted and up to specs and tolerance. Im not from manila my friend, I am here in Binan, Laguna and Mr. Jovi have a lot of relatives here. I've seen him worked on a gun before and he knows what he is doing.:cool:

atmarcella
07-30-2010, 02:08
ah ok.... akala ko kasi manila kayo..... ive been to his shop... and yes...its impressive.... bahay sya eh, inside a subdivision........sir samahan ko kayo kasi ang hirap mag bigay directions, malamang maligaw kayo....text nyo ko sir 09209539945 pag punta kayo.... see you!

paltik454
07-30-2010, 09:30
Maraming salamat po sir Atmarcela. I'll keep you posted po.