Emerson Virtual Knife Lottery and Auction [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Emerson Virtual Knife Lottery and Auction

Ernest Emerson
07-29-2010, 12:35
Dear Members,

Announcing the first Virtual Online Emerson Lottery and Auction. We had such a tremendous response to the first Virtual Emerson Knife Show that we’ve decided to do it again. Only this time we’re going to do a lottery and an auction all in one.

I will be building a batch of knives that we will be offering to all Emerson enthusiasts in this exciting and first ever event. The knives will be offered at the standard Emerson Knife Show table prices. This gives everyone all over the world a real and equal chance to participate in an actual Emerson lottery, just like at the knife shows. (I hope to do a live broadcast on the Internet if we can work it out.)

Then, we will also be doing an auction at the same show; I will be building a batch of additional knives for the auction, which will be run just like our last show. I’m going to be doing some “special” knives for the auction so there will definitely be some “hot” items for that portion of the show. I will be posting the time, date and details for the lottery and auction as we get them worked out. I will also be posting the knives in a knife show preview just like the last show so you will have a chance to see them in advance.

This is going to be a lot of fun and a great opportunity for everyone who can’t attend a U.S. Knife Show.

My Best Regards,

Ernest R. Emerson