What comes first [Archive] - Glock Talk


View Full Version : What comes first

07-30-2010, 11:40
Hi I would like to do this to my Glock


All I have is the Glock and 33 round mags for now.
I do have a concealed carry permit

I know there is paperwork involved.
What should I do first?

Buy stock then fill out the paper work
Paperwork then purchase stock?
(where to get and what forms)

Same for the suppresser.

Not sure how to go about this and any info would be appreciate

Oh I want to do this because I can....

Thank you for your time


Zak Smith
08-18-2010, 10:48
I apologize for the response delay but GT logged me out so I didn't see new topics.

These are all questions that have been answered already. The specific questions you are asking are:

1. how to obtain a suppressor, and

2. how to convert a pistol to an SBR