precision delta lubed bullets [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : precision delta lubed bullets

albyihat
08-03-2010, 12:08
im thinking of getting some .38 bullets from PD i have not shot any of their lead bullets but i love their fmjs they have lubed and unlubed anyone shot these and which did you like?

GioaJack
08-03-2010, 12:13
You can't shoot lead bullets without lube. If you buy unlubed you'll either need your own sizer/lubricator or apply Alox or some similar type of lube.

Certainly going to be easier for you to buy lubed bullets.

Jack

albyihat
08-03-2010, 20:13
sry i was not clear i am wondering if the lube that PD puts on them is anygood
and if the bullets themselves are worthwhile i already like their fmj's so i am assuming that their lead stuff is good as well but i thought i would ask before i commit to 2000 of them. so if you have shot Percision Delta lead non jacketed bullets either lubed or not pls let me know how you liked them.

Colorado4Wheel
08-03-2010, 20:50
It's going to depend greatly on your gun. What works in another persons gun is not going to be a good indicator that it will work well in yours. BUT If you have had good luck with a bullet the same diameter in the past then that same diameter in a similiar bullet is likely to work again (assuming similiar lead hardness).

bamacisa
08-07-2010, 18:03
I have shot 1000 swc and 1000 wc from PD all lubed (38 ) ....no problems.. The lead is a little soft, so you will have to keep your velocity fairly low.

albyihat
08-08-2010, 10:10
bamacisa thanks for the input this is what i am looking for. How did you like the wadcutters as compared ot the semi. i have never loaded wadcutters but am thinking about getting some just for fun as they are only for shooting paper. did you feel one has better accuracy over the other?