dot optic for PS-90 [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : dot optic for PS-90

gordo993
08-05-2010, 10:31
I am looking for a compact red dot for my FNH PS-90.

My concerns are:
Battery life
Ability to hold zero
Durability
Size

What would you recommend and why?

AZBru88
08-05-2010, 10:49
Check out the aim point micro! Light weight, great battery life, tough! I went with a AGOG, wish I would have went with the micro.
Saying that if you want a scope to reach out with the ACOG is the way to go. Aimpoint great for med range,and house clearing. Very fast. Longer range stuff, past 250 meters I like the ACOG.

Shipwreck-The-Sequel
08-05-2010, 15:41
I love my XPS Eotech :)

Smaller than a standard eotech...

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g320/mistershipwreck/Ps90-701.jpg

HAMMERHEAD
08-05-2010, 16:50
For durability, battery life and quality, I think you have to start with Aimpoint.
They do make the two ring tube sights that are less expensive than their AR styles.
I've had a Trijicon Reflex sight for over ten years now, no batteries, rugged as hell, crisp aiming triangle, holds zero on magnum handguns and rifles.
Not cheap though. (bought mine used for $250 in 2000)

AZBru88
08-05-2010, 18:30
I've shot Eotechs (the larger ones) on my buddies M16 and AR. They are nice and bright. After seeing the micro aimpoint both of us liked it better. Just my 2 cent. Eotech's are nice sights too, plus the new smaller size. I know on my AR, I bought lights, grip/bipod, laser, all the crap! Took all that off, it was just to heavy. I have a single point sling and my AGOG. Basic and quick to get into action!