HK45C Backstrap ? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : HK45C Backstrap ?

Neal40
08-05-2010, 12:57
It comes with an interchangable backstrap. Does it come with the larger backstrap installed from factory or smaller? Do they offer an even larger/smaller backstrap than the supplied? Doesn't the P30 come with three?

H&K 4 LIFE
08-05-2010, 13:44
It comes with an interchangable backstrap. Does it come with the larger backstrap installed from factory or smaller? Do they offer an even larger/smaller backstrap than the supplied? Doesn't the P30 come with three?

The HK45 and HK45C come with two backstraps. One is considered small, the other medium.

The P30 comes with three backstraps, small, medium and large. In addition, the P30 also comes with interchangeable right and left side panels, in three sizes each. The three backstraps and six side panels can be mixed and matched as desired.

Neal40
08-05-2010, 14:09
Any idea which size comes preinstalled on the hk45c? I'd look at it but i'm at the office. I'll update tonight which way mine came from factory. I was just wondering if HK made other offerings in size.

Neal40
08-05-2010, 14:14
I was just daydreaming about last saturday's range trip and how to get a more comfortable grip on the trigger hand (right). I keep catching myself having to much finger on the trigger. I have a V1 and the saftey/decoker does get alittle in the way of my right thumb as well. I think if I put the medium back strap on it will take care of these minor issues.

Neal40
08-11-2010, 14:00
The small/regular back strap comes installed from factory.