Kahr P9 all steel... info request. [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Kahr P9 all steel... info request.

Beprepared1
08-07-2010, 21:33
Hey folks, I'm considering getting a P9 ss with a steel frame but I know next to nothing about how it differs from the normal p9 and PM9 pistols.

I'd like to know if there are any differences in the trigger quality, the dependability, or anything else I need to know.

I'll be using it mostly for pleasure shooting but it'll see duty as my winter carry weapon so it needs to be dependable.

Last, this gun seems to be a lot more expensove than the PM9... why is that? Is it just materials cost or is it a better gun?

revel8
08-08-2010, 22:46
you should get the T9, looks really sweet. im looking into one also.

ripley16
08-09-2010, 05:15
Hey folks, I'm considering getting a P9 ss with a steel frame but I know next to nothing about how it differs from the normal p9 and PM9 pistols.

I'd like to know if there are any differences in the trigger quality, the dependability, or anything else I need to know.

Last, this gun seems to be a lot more expensove than the PM9... why is that? Is it just materials cost or is it a better gun?

I suggest you study the Kahr website; http://www.kahr.com/

It sounds like you are refering to either the MK, K or T series of steel framed guns. The PM, P and TP are all polymer framed pistols.

All Kahrs have the same trigger except the K9 which has a slightly longer trigger pull. The steel Kahrs are noted for their reliability, accuracy and quality.

Kahr prices are all over the place. The smaller guns usually equates to a higher price.

frank_drebin
08-09-2010, 05:39
The K9 is the same size and capacity as the P9. These are awesome guns and are very thin and concealable.

ripley16
08-09-2010, 07:22
frank_drebin,

More Cowbell!:rock:

revel8
09-03-2010, 17:44
yeeeeha