Weekend Trip Next Week! [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Weekend Trip Next Week!

KiloBravo
08-08-2010, 08:29
I was just browsing online and came across a local gun store's website that I have never been to before. Well, it is not really local, but more like an hour away. BUT...their website shows that as of right now, they have plenty of large and small pistol primers in stock. The ones I am after will be the CCI as I have been getting really good results with those lately.

The plan is to get 2K SP and 2K LP. I also want to get a few pounds of Unique powder while I am there too. The little lady wants to pick up some high velocity .22 LR ammo for small game hunting this year. No other stores around here stock what she is looking for.

The prices are listed as follow: $28/K on primers before sales tax and $18/# of powder. Needless to say, I am VERY excited for next Saturday to get here. :supergrin:

kshutt
08-08-2010, 09:04
You know you've become a redneck gun-freak when you describe a "weekend trip" as an hour long journey to visit a gun shop! Now THAT is great stuff! :supergrin:

KiloBravo
08-08-2010, 09:05
You know you've become a redneck gun-freak when you describe a "weekend trip" as an hour long journey to visit a gun shop! Now THAT is great stuff! :supergrin:

It is getting REALLY bad at this point. :embarassed:

I even have my fiance stopping under her own free will on her way home from work to stop at the range and police brass for me. :rofl: The sad part is, she usually comes home with more than I do!

kshutt
08-08-2010, 09:10
It is getting REALLY bad at this point. :embarassed:

I even have my fiance stopping under her own free will on her way home from work to stop at the range and police brass for me. :rofl: The sad part is, she usually comes home with more than I do!

Now that's what I call a great woman!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl:

KiloBravo
08-08-2010, 09:12
Now that's what I call a great woman!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl:

I could not ask for any better! She is a great cook to boot! :supergrin: