While reloading last night, did anyone else see... [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : While reloading last night, did anyone else see...

kshutt
08-08-2010, 08:56
Chael Sonnen nearly beat the snot out of Anderson Silva? I still can't believe the ending to that fight! I'm gonna have to check all the rounds I loaded in the 5th round just to make sure they all have primers or anything else that might be deemed necessary to fire them! :whistling:

KiloBravo
08-08-2010, 09:04
Chael Sonnen nearly beat the snot out of Anderson Silva? I still can't believe the ending to that fight! I'm gonna have to check all the rounds I loaded in the 5th round just to make sure they all have primers or anything else that might be deemed necessary to fire them! :whistling:

:rofl:I was watching a good boxing match in between loading a couple boxes of .45 ACP. I don't have the guts to do it WHILE loading though, haha.

kshutt
08-08-2010, 09:08
:rofl:I was watching a good boxing match in between loading a couple boxes of .45 ACP. I don't have the guts to do it WHILE loading though, haha.

I wasn't really loading, DP. :supergrin: You just have to be sneaky sometimes to post something in the reloading forum that has nothing to do with reloading. You know..... like NASCAR (yuk), for example. :whistling:

KiloBravo
08-08-2010, 09:13
I wasn't really loading, DP. :supergrin: You just have to be sneaky sometimes to post something in the reloading forum that has nothing to do with reloading. You know..... like NASCAR (yuk), for example. :whistling:

I got ya. ;) I figured that might have been what was going on here. :rofl:

IndyGunFreak
08-08-2010, 09:17
Man, Sonnen had that one in the bag.. I think to make a point he should have just "danced around" in the 5th, ala Silva.. cuz he had him in the bag.. but Silva is a skilled fighter, and found an opening and executed it perfectly.

I'm surprised Rosenthal didn't step in and stop it a couple of times.. but that's how it goes.

kshutt
08-08-2010, 09:49
Man, Sonnen had that one in the bag.. I think to make a point he should have just "danced around" in the 5th, ala Silva.. cuz he had him in the bag.. but Silva is a skilled fighter, and found an opening and executed it perfectly.

I'm surprised Rosenthal didn't step in and stop it a couple of times.. but that's how it goes.

Indy, you're right! Sonnen had him! He should have just danced that 5th round; he had the fight won! Just sickening, but the rematches coming up are going to be grand: Lesnar/Carwin II, and Silva/Sonnen II will be worth the wait!