Federal HST 9mm...where to find online?? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Federal HST 9mm...where to find online??

jamaicanj
08-09-2010, 00:43
I have been looking online for federal HST rounds in 9mm however I have come up short. I spotted a lot of HST's in .40cal but 9mm seems to be out of stock everywhere that I could think of.

Suggestions??? Where can I find them?

Thanks in advance for the help.

ABNAK
08-09-2010, 04:24
I have been looking online for federal HST rounds in 9mm however I have come up short. I spotted a lot of HST's in .40cal but 9mm seems to be out of stock everywhere that I could think of.

Suggestions??? Where can I find them?

Thanks in advance for the help.

KylesGunshop.com has tons of it.

jamaicanj
08-09-2010, 06:33

Fantastic. You are correct...they have plenty. The prices are fair, four bucks more a box than streichers, however streichers is out of stock and who knows how long it will take before they get more.

Thanks for the help

drc767
08-09-2010, 08:14

Kyle is great to deal with.....I have done several flawless deals with him.

packinaglock
08-09-2010, 10:40
Fantastic. You are correct...they have plenty. The prices are fair, four bucks more a box than streichers, however streichers is out of stock and who knows how long it will take before they get more.

Thanks for the help

It took me 6 months. :faint:

jamaicanj
08-09-2010, 13:38
It took me 6 months. :faint:

I placed my order at streichers and remembered the five month wait that I had last year during the ammo frenzy time period. I buzzed streichers to get an estimate and was told that the HST's are on back order for 12-16 months.

My streichers order has been canceled and my order placed with Kyle's. As a side note, I spoke with Kyle on the phone and he was very pleasant.

DislocatedCop
08-09-2010, 16:36
Ordered HST from Kyle Saturday night, got a personal email from him a few minutes later, ammo shipped today.

den888
08-12-2010, 22:10
Ammunition To Go has it from time to time also.

jamaicanj
08-13-2010, 00:48
Update. I placed my order with Kyle on Tuesday and got an email twenty minutes later giving my shipping info. My ammo arrived this afternoon (Thursday).

On a separate note, make sure to register at Kyle's website so he can send you updates/sales/promotions. I got an email today that he is adding a box of target rounds for every order over $150.

http://www.kylesgunshop.com/