Need your help please. [Archive] - Glock Talk


View Full Version : Need your help please.

08-10-2010, 14:30
Has anyone heard of HP computer drives by the name of King Cobra C? Ive googled and cant seem to find anything. any information would be helpful. Thanks.

08-10-2010, 14:40
that sounds like it's the name of the volume on the drive, not the model of the drive. "King Cobra" is the volume name, "C" being the drive letter.

next time you see it, click on it once, then hit the F2 key and see if you can rename it.

is there a specific problem you're running into with it?