Attention UncleBob!!!!! [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Attention UncleBob!!!!!

KiloBravo
08-10-2010, 20:18
I changed my avatar for you as requested. <<<

It is no longer a pic of "O" holding a Glock 30. It is a pic of me in my Oakleys holding my go to zombie killing tool!

Is that better? Do I have your approval for the newly selected picture? :whistling: :rofl:

Oh yeah, I love to reload too! :supergrin:

PCJim
08-10-2010, 21:28
I'd bet that piece of steel would work real swell in skinning a deer.....

IndyGunFreak
08-11-2010, 02:37
or hog huntin...

IGF

shotgunred
08-11-2010, 04:53
I liked the old one.:crying:

Colorado4Wheel
08-11-2010, 06:59
Did you used to have a picture of you holding a deer head?

GioaJack
08-11-2010, 08:15
The old one was a constant reminder that unless we wake up our best days are behind us. I feel bad for you young'uns, hope used to be a wonderful thing. :crying:

Jack

PCJim
08-11-2010, 09:10
I honestly cannot recall the old image.... Sign of the times?

Great Googly Moogly
08-11-2010, 09:17

I thought it rather unique.

GioaJack
08-11-2010, 09:18

BO holding a black gun sideways like a 'gangsta'.

Jack

PCJim
08-11-2010, 09:25
Thanks Jack.

Obviously it was sarcastic, but still.....

Bob2223
08-11-2010, 10:37
Thanks Jack.

Obviously it was sarcastic, but still.....

Heck I'm still surprised Jack remembered back that far!

Bob

KiloBravo
08-11-2010, 17:01
Did you used to have a picture of you holding a deer head?

Yes I did. It was a picture of me holding up the head of the nice 8 point I shot this past year during rifle season.

KiloBravo
08-11-2010, 17:02
I'd bet that piece of steel would work real swell in skinning a deer.....

It is a little large for that, but I am sure it would do the trick. :supergrin:

KiloBravo
08-11-2010, 17:02
The old one was a constant reminder that unless we wake up our best days are behind us. I feel bad for you young'uns, hope used to be a wonderful thing. :crying:

Jack

:rofl:He is all gone from my avatar now my friend.

unclebob
08-11-2010, 17:17

Jack
Do you really need a constant reminder of that sorry $#@ that we call the president. I'm reminded every day that I wake that I don't have too go too work because of him.
And yes Thank You.
I did like your first avatar. But please use what ever one you like as long as it is not him. Or any Demarcate. Why the NRA is indorsing Harry Reed I well never know. He might be for gun rights. But he is for destroying the country.
I pulled a bullet today so I guess Iím good for this being in the reloading section.

KiloBravo
08-11-2010, 17:26
Do you really need a constant reminder of that sorry $#@ that we call the president. I'm reminded every day that I wake that I don't have too go too work because of him.
And yes Thank You.
I did like your first avatar. But please use what ever one you like as long as it is not him. Or any Demarcate. Why the NRA is indorsing Harry Reed I well never know. He might be for gun rights. But he is for destroying the country.
I pulled a bullet today so I guess Iím good for this being in the reloading section.

I was using that one all as a funny joke, because that is exactly what I feel he is. He is gone now though, and you all get to stare at my ugly mug next to each one of my posts! :tongueout:

GioaJack
08-11-2010, 17:26

That ought'a keep you busy for another six or seven weeks trying to figure out how to put it back together again. :whistling:

Jack

unclebob
08-11-2010, 18:00
That ought'a keep you busy for another six or seven weeks trying to figure out how to put it back together again. :whistling:

Jack

That probably would if I was using a LM or a LNL:supergrin:

kshutt
08-13-2010, 04:55
And yes Thank You.

Reed isn't for gun rights, unclebob. Go to the GOA website for a quick education on Reed and why we don't support him! :steamed:

unclebob
08-13-2010, 07:33
Reed isn't for gun rights, unclebob. Go to the GOA website for a quick education on Reed and why we don't support him! :steamed:

I never said that Harry Reed was for gun rights. I said that the NRA was indorsing Harry Reed. Maybe the NRA finally seen the light. But everything I read up too this point was that they were. Also read June 2010 American Rifleman.
Even if he were 110% for gun rights I would not vote for him even if I could. I would never vote for any Democrat period.

kshutt
08-13-2010, 11:56
I never said that Harry Reed was for gun rights. I said that the NRA was indorsing Harry Reed. Maybe the NRA finally seen the light. But everything I read up too this point was that they were. Also read June 2010 American Rifleman.
Even if he were 110% for gun rights I would not vote for him even if I could. I would never vote for any Democrat period.

Yep, I agree. If they want my vote in any capacity they can't have a "D" by their name. It aint gonna happen.